Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How i figured out i was pregnant!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:23 PM
  • 14 Replies

So weeks before i found out i was pregnant! I was acting really weird towards my boyfriend i was being a real bitch kept pushing him away didn't want anything to do with him & was always starting a fight which i thought was really weird. Cause im never like that. So my boyfriend kept saying you gotta be pregnant cause of the way i was acting & feeling so i was in complete denial cause its been so hard for me to get pregnant as it is i've have multiable surgeries for a cyst on my ovary & had to have my cervic's scraped & had been trying for years to get pregnant & it never happen! So then i met the guy who im with now who is alot younger than me but i didn't really care about his age cause he made me happy. & was quite sick of the older guys i was dating cause it never worked out. So figured i would go for something different. So we talked about having a family but i told him i don't think i can cause of all the problems i've had in the past.. So we didn't bother to you protection cause if it was gonna happen it would. So as i kept swearing up & down that i wasn't pregnant i finally went to the store to get a test o prove everyone wrong! & when i peed on that test & it came up posative i couldn't believe my eyes i thought i was dreaming i was like no way this couldn't be so i went & bought another test just to prove myself wrong & yea no that one came up posative too so i kinda felt stupid for telling my bf he was wrong when he knew before i even did! lol & so whata know 4 months into our realshonship i find out im pregnant i found out last wk i'll be 7 wks tomorrow! I couldn't be any more happier to be blessed w/ this baby!!!

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AHamrick
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:28 PM

Awe congrats. You should share your story with the TTC group to give them a little hope. All of those ladies want to get pregnant so badly, some have been trying for years with no luck. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

April ~ Proud Mommy to August Skyla, Loving wife to Curtis, And expecting a handsome little boy in July!

miller060905
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:27 PM

congrats on the pregnancy!!!

tryenfor4
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:29 PM

congrats i have a story about how i found out i was prego with my 1st daughter now about to be 8 march 2nd! i was 19 and use to having irregular periods so when 2 months went by with nothing it did not make me think i might be! the 3rd month i was feeling weird took a test bfn so went on living life the 4th month getting sick sore breast took a few test bfn went on with life 6th month went and bought a new bed with my now husband put it together and layed back over the edge to relax on the new mattress when i felt something funny i looked down at my belly and saw something pop up and mover to the other side i was freaking out went to the doctors the next week was prego not just prego 28 weeks it was crazy so when i found out i was prego at 3 months with 2nd i was going crazy with the long wait i was spoiled with the first only know so little time my 3rd i found out at 3 week i thought i would die my last few days lol!! trying for #4 now!!!!!!

bashishot
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:36 PM

28 weeks!!!!! Wow, now that is impressive haha You should go on one of those TLC reenacetment shows, I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant!!

And to the poster, Congratulations!! You must be so happy!!!

Quoting tryenfor4:

congrats i have a story about how i found out i was prego with my 1st daughter now about to be 8 march 2nd! i was 19 and use to having irregular periods so when 2 months went by with nothing it did not make me think i might be! the 3rd month i was feeling weird took a test bfn so went on living life the 4th month getting sick sore breast took a few test bfn went on with life 6th month went and bought a new bed with my now husband put it together and layed back over the edge to relax on the new mattress when i felt something funny i looked down at my belly and saw something pop up and mover to the other side i was freaking out went to the doctors the next week was prego not just prego 28 weeks it was crazy so when i found out i was prego at 3 months with 2nd i was going crazy with the long wait i was spoiled with the first only know so little time my 3rd i found out at 3 week i thought i would die my last few days lol!! trying for #4 now!!!!!!

Afwife52606
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:43 PM

Yay, congrats!

tryenfor4
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:45 PM

lol thank you a few of my friends have told me that but yeah i guess be cause i was a little bit of a bigger girl i had just thought i was gaining more weight i was trying to exercise more i took diet pills the ones they took off the market they had ephedra in them and i was use to not having periods but when i went to the doctors not only did i get a positive test i found out i was having a girl lol i was a little over whelmed scared what would happen to her have not been getting prenatal care and the dite pills and not eating right but she was perfect!!!!

momkaribg
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:55 PM

OMG this is almost exactly like my story. I am 25 and my bf is 20. LOL I told my bf that i couldnt get pregnant, i have PCOS multiple cyst and a fibroid that developed after my first child who is almost 6. So i had been with a guy for 5 years and not got preggo then got with my new man, We had been dating 4 months when i found out i was pregoo. I was in complete shock. I now have a 3 month old who is healthy and happy.

CONGRATS !!!!!!

JMKristy
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:57 PM

Congrats!!!!

Blueeyedmom23
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:28 PM

Quoting AHamrick:

Awe congrats. You should share your story with the TTC group to give them a little hope. All of those ladies want to get pregnant so badly, some have been trying for years with no luck. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Well thank you ya im very excited im new to this site a friend of mine has ben a member of it for a while & reading all these stories about all these women its crazy.. Whats the ttc group? i would love to share my story with them..

jenn210830
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:30 PM

So weeks before i found out i was pregnant! I was acting really weird towards my boyfriend i was being a real bitch kept pushing him away didn't want anything to do with him & was always starting a fight which i thought was really weird. Cause im never like that.

my husband woulda just figured i needed a beer! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)