Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some times it's hard to by sympathetic

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:18 PM
  • 13 Replies

Don't get me wrong, I don't want my husband to be in pain, but I'm having trouble finding all too much sympathy for him. I had a very, very rough vaginal birth of my son 8 weeks ago and am still going in for appointments to have the wounds cauterized. Today my husband fell while he was out snowboarding and is whining that he thinks he bruised his penis. I feel bad that he's in pain, but he wont stop whining about how it's uncomfortable to sit - IT STILL HURTS for me to sit and go to the bathroom after 8 WEEKS. Just wanted to share my story somewhere.

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tbache
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:25 PM

Im sorry you had a hard delivery mamma, but congrats on the baby! And men never ever get it and cant handle pain I swear!! I could be worse, a friend of mine and her soon to be ex got into a fight and she kicked him so hard his ball was literally black and the size of a softball!! ahahah. (he isnt a good man and deserved it-he was abusive and they've only been together for a little over a year and most of that was spent hundreds of miles away from eachother!)

miller060905
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:45 PM

lol.  i would have a hard time being sympathetic too..... sorry you're still having trouble though! 

calilove33
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:47 PM

hahah my husband milks every thing so i dont usually have very much sympathy hahaha.

tryenfor4
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:56 PM

I can completely understand where you are coming from after i gave birth to my 11lb 4oz son i pushed out i ripped and separated my pelvic bone and could not pee right or walk for almost 5 months after and my husband would complain about being so tierd from having to get up and get me the baby knowing he had to go to work hello you want me to drop the baby trying to get him when i can barley walk sometimes i wounder if there's a part of there brain we can get removed to make them have less retard moments lol!!!!

CamillaMommy
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:17 PM
I threw up every day of my pregnancy and my SO would be complaining about his stomach hurting while he was helping me get up off the bathroom floor! Men whine anyways so I will never have sympathy for his pains after what I went through to have our 2 kids.
l_to_the_e
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:20 PM

ouchie... if i were your husband i'd shut the hell up... or more appropriately, if he were my husband, he'd have his mouth duct-taped right now because i'd be PISSED if he was whining over a bruised penis while i was still in agony from delivery.

abeautifulhope
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:28 PM

that's men for you! they don't have a clue! I hope you heal soon mama!

JMKristy
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:54 PM

Ohhh I know what you mean!!! I have felt the same before!! I hope you guys both start feeling better soon!

mstevens10
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:57 PM

Men are such babies!! Congrast on your little one and sorry to hear you had it rough :(

cartersmommy407
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:57 PM

Men are cry babies! Hope YOU feel better soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)