Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

disappointed about today :(

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:43 PM
  • 2 Replies

so for the last three days ive been really crampy up untill today it was tolerable. but by 2 this afternoon i was in sooo much pain i thought w0w this has to be it! i mean i was in tears and when i went to my 37 week apt on thurday i was 2cm and 100% effaced so when the cramping pain was gettting to an extream today i decided it was time and went into labor and delivery. when i got there they hooked me up to the moniters and turns out i wasnt really contracting all that much i told my dr that i didnt think i was bc the pain wasnt comming and going it was a non stop constant pain. so turns out i am just in prodromal labor, which can still be painfull but its not the real labor that actually brings your baby. so bc i was so uncomfortable and in so much pain the dr sent me home with some pain meds to awaite the real thing! im relieved to be less in pain but also discouraged that my lil one could cause me so much pain and not actually have me in real labor. all i kno is i really cant wait any longer for my lil guy to get here! i hope it will be verys soon!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
miller060905
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:07 PM

aww... sorry mama!  i hope he comes soon for ya!!!

Sophie1106
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:10 PM

Aww I'm sorry. Hopefully he comes soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)