Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i'm really not being very productive today!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:24 PM
  • 13 Replies

i really needed to get my whole house cleaned today but am so worn out that i'm just really not being very productive.  i did get the girls new car seats put in the truck, and the truck cleaned out.... and i did shower and do my hair and make-up.... but as for actually cleaning.... not a thing!  lol. 

it's 4:22 pm right now and dh wants us to bring him dinner around 6:30 or 7... which means I need to start making everything around 5:30.... so my plan is to get off my booty and start cleaning, and I will just clean until I need to start cooking!  I'll probably come back every little bit to update what i've gotten done (if anything... haha) 

anyone wanna clean with me?!

~*~ Jenna ~*~  Wife to Mark : Mom to Emily & Riley

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy3378
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:33 PM

Yup, I will be cleaning my kitchen and doing the dishes here in a few. I am just finishing up eating dinner (its 7:32pm here) 

Mandola21
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:35 PM

I will start cleaning when my youngest goes to bed. It's easier for me that way :o) I haven't been very productive either, I feel lazy.

miller060905
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:38 PM

okay it's been like 15 minutes.... i got the living room mostly picked up (so i just need to sweep in there) and i got the big car seat boxes taken out to the shed so they aren't taking up so much room and the kids aren't dragging them around the house playing in them!  i'm gonna sit and take a break for a minute while emily picks up some puzzle pieces then i'll get back to work!  lol

LSmomof1
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:38 PM

I have gotten a few things done like the dishes and some laundry..nothing biggie, I as well am feeling lazy haha. Even after my son has gone to bed,I am still not doing anything!

sweettigeress
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:52 PM

I got some laundry done and the kitchen swept and mopped. that's about it.

jllange
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:56 PM

I vacuumed and used the carpet cleaner (the dog puked everywhere after getting into the trash). I made dinner and cleaned it up. I bathed the baby and put him down for the night. Now I'm taking a break, but I still have to get caught up on laundry, so that's what I'll keep working on through out the evening (it's 7:55 here). The rest of it will have to wait until another day.

miller060905
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:59 PM

well.... i got a few more things done... some stuff picked up in the kitchen and dining room.... but dh is getting toned out so i'm thinking they aren't going to be back in time for dinner at 7... darnit!  that means i have to clean for longer!!!

Sophie1106
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:02 PM

Nope no cleaning for me today! Lol. I was off work Thursday, Friday, today and tomorrow so I cleaned the whole house on Thursday so I wouldn't have to worry about it the rest of my 4 day weekend. All I was going to do today was dishes and some laundry. But my mom ended up coming over right after breakfast. We spent the morning at Wal Mart, Bed Bath and Beyond and the mall. Then we picked up a pizza and came back here for lunch. Then my mom took dd to her house so she could take a nap there while I went to my dentist appt. and the pharmacy to get my meds. I hung out at my mom's house until dd woke up and then we came home. And now I'm way too tired and my feet hurt from all the walking this morning so I'm not doing anything else today except cook dinner. The laundry and dishes can wait until tomorrow!

miller060905
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:07 PM

nevermind... they got cancelled.  back to the original plan!  gah!  gotta love EMS

miller060905
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:24 PM

aaannnd.  they just got toned out again so back to plan B!  that's okay!  i'm kinda on a roll with my cleaning now.  got the living room swept... so completely cleaned... working on the kitchen didnign room... everything is picked up off the floors and i'm sweeping.  gonna go get the dog in a minute so she can play outside with the kids and wear herself out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)