Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Side Walk chalk!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:00 PM
  • 15 Replies

Who would've thought that side walk chalk would bring all the neighbors kids out!! lol for the first time since moving in all the kids were in the cul de sac drawing and having so much fun. needless to say Bailian passed out immediately after bath!

yay for new friends!!!!!

Kristina~mommy to Bailian and wife to Brad~

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rosenichole
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:05 PM

that is great i wish our nieborhood had more kids ds age

JMKristy
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:06 PM

yay!! we love chalk around here! even though the boys are older, it still provides lots of fun!

KBix
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:07 PM

a few were a little older than him but he had sooooooooo much fun

Quoting rosenichole:

that is great i wish our nieborhood had more kids ds age

sophiasmommy212
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:07 PM

Sounds fun!! It must be nice to not have so much snow you don't even know where any concrete surface is outside. lol. Yesterday I took my daughter out in the snow to play and my friend put some food coloring in spray bottles and my daughter sprayed the snow and made it all different colors. It was pretty fun. I'm sorry if I stole your post!! 

miller060905
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:08 PM

aww that's awesome!  we don't have any other kids close by.... sometimes i wish we did so the girls had someone else to play with.... oh well!

KBix
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:08 PM

oh we even got the paint and 3d set! the 3d glasses were fun until bailian threw them in the storm drain

Quoting JMKristy:

yay!! we love chalk around here! even though the boys are older, it still provides lots of fun!

KBix
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:09 PM

oh that sounds fun!

but it was 65 here and gorgeous!

Quoting sophiasmommy212:

Sounds fun!! It must be nice to not have so much snow you don't even know where any concrete surface is outside. lol. Yesterday I took my daughter out in the snow to play and my friend put some food coloring in spray bottles and my daughter sprayed the snow and made it all different colors. It was pretty fun. I'm sorry if I stole your post!! 

JMKristy
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:09 PM

I haven't ever seen the 3d set!!! Now I want to run to get it!! LOL!

Quoting KBix:

oh we even got the paint and 3d set! the 3d glasses were fun until bailian threw them in the storm drain

Quoting JMKristy:

KBix
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:11 PM

$15 bucks at Walmart on the crayon and marker aisle. It comes with 3 large paints and chalks and roller and paint tray! it was sooo worth it. and 3d glasses!

Quoting JMKristy:

I haven't ever seen the 3d set!!! Now I want to run to get it!! LOL!

Quoting KBix:

Quoting JMKristy:

jbirchard
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 4:14 PM

We have the 3d set too, I love sidewalk chalk:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)