Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Easter baskets (piog)

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:08 AM
  • 18 Replies

How much you ladies spend in a easter basket??? this is the first time that I prepare a basket for my daughter, she is 7 y old,  but I'm not sure yet what to put on it.

holding easter egg

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JasonsMom2007
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:10 AM

I usually put in small summer toys for my son.  Sidewalk chalk, water guns, floaties for the pool, bubbles, etc.  I spend around $20 on fun stuff for him.  Then I throw in some stuff that he needs: jammies, a new toothbrush, toothpaste, snacks, etc.

Juniors3Girls
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:14 AM

My daughter is only two so I can still get away with the dollar store stuff so I only spent like 10 bucks. Got bubbles, color books, some noisy toys for outside seeing the weather is getting better and a few little things of candy.

luvmybaby
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:28 AM

I dont use a basket. I use things they can use. Like last year I use a wilbarrow and put in sand toys, bubbles...... I try to find things they can use. Im not sure what Ill use this year....Will have to go shopping.

Sophie1106
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:48 AM

I'm already making a list of what I'm putting in my daughter's. She's 3 years old. She's getting a coloring book, pink rubber duck (she's been wanting one), sunglasses, a barbie, sidewalk chalk, bubbles, and a notebook. Most of it is stuff that I can find pretty cheap.

bellaamore
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 2:23 AM

I have never done one.  We don't get into comercialization of holidays around here.  Especially the ones that have significant meaning.

DeziiRee
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 2:27 AM

WE WILL JUST GET HIM A CUTE BASKET AND PUT THE GRASS IN IT FOR EASTER EGG HUNTING, SINCE THEY USE PLASTIC AND REAL EGGS AT THE FAMILY GET TOGETHER AND HE IS THE ONLY KID MOST THE TIME, THERE IS ALWAYS MONEY AND CANDY SO NO NEED TO BUY THINGS FOR IT.

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:24 AM

This year I am putting a swim suit, a movie, a toy, and a color wonder package in each basket. Plus lots of candy : )

nicoled02
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:00 AM

Our baskets are mostly full of candy and then there's usually something like a new movie, stuffed animal etc.. for them.  We spend maybe $20 a basket.

sweettigeress
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:19 AM

I put small toys and candy in my DD's. Her basket isn't very big. I probably don't spend over $20.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

tbursac777
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:21 AM

i think this year i'll do coloring books, crayons, art supplies, and candy candy candy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)