Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How was your day?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:54 PM
  • 21 Replies

I hope everyone had a good Saturday. We had to run a few errands. I didn't feel up to it because I'm still ehh feeling. Then I really wasn't up to it when I couldn't find any pants to wear. But I had an ok day. The weather was actually a bit nice. I tried to take a nap when I came home but the cat wasn't allowing me to do so. 

What did you do today?

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rosenichole
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:09 PM

we had a good day whant to walmart to just get out of the house anf ds played out side which was so nice to be able to go out side and sit in the sun

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:22 PM

I'm still feeling a bit under the weather but I finally got my kids out to the park today which was awesome! They really needed it! Then we went to the store and they picked out what they wanted to eat for dinner and we got a movie, then we came home, watched the movie and ate the dinner. Right now my son is sleeping in my bed (he feel asleep during the third viewing of the movie) and my daughter is asleep in her room. I'm feeling a bit hungry right now. I ate sushi for dinner (what I picked out lol) but that was at like 4 30 (it was calling my name!!!) and I'm trying not to think about it because I really don't need to be eating at 9 30 at night!

Over all pretty good day! My son pooped in the potty, what could be better?

sweettigeress
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:26 PM

Quoting xxLukesMamaxx:

I'm still feeling a bit under the weather but I finally got my kids out to the park today which was awesome! They really needed it! Then we went to the store and they picked out what they wanted to eat for dinner and we got a movie, then we came home, watched the movie and ate the dinner. Right now my son is sleeping in my bed (he feel asleep during the third viewing of the movie) and my daughter is asleep in her room. I'm feeling a bit hungry right now. I ate sushi for dinner (what I picked out lol) but that was at like 4 30 (it was calling my name!!!) and I'm trying not to think about it because I really don't need to be eating at 9 30 at night!

That is SO SO SO awesome your son pooped in the potty. I'm so happy for you and him. Was he excited?

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

HeidiJo13
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:28 PM

I had a horrible day.  First I had to work for 13 hours and know that I have to go back tomorrow morning.  Then at least I was looking forward to my hubby finally being back home with me and having supper done when I got home but when I texted him to see if he was home he said no that he hurt his back and isn't able to drive the 4 hours home mind you I never wanted him to go back to WI to begin with and now he isn't even able to come home when he is supposed to.  I know I shouldn't be mad because he hurt his back and can't do anything about it but I'm just pissed because if he never would have left he never would have hurt his back and he would be here with me.  Plus the last 4 days he's probably only made about $200 which half is spent on gas to drive back there but he doesn't understand that.  Sorry this is long I'm just really upset and needed to vent. Thanks.

expecting girlPregnancy%20tickerDaisypath Anniversary tickers

sweettigeress
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:31 PM

I'm so sorry you had a bad day. I'd be a bit miffed too if my hubby hurt his back and couldn't come back home. *hugs*

Quoting HeidiJo13:

I had a horrible day.  First I had to work for 13 hours and know that I have to go back tomorrow morning.  Then at least I was looking forward to my hubby finally being back home with me and having supper done when I got home but when I texted him to see if he was home he said no that he hurt his back and isn't able to drive the 4 hours home mind you I never wanted him to go back to WI to begin with and now he isn't even able to come home when he is supposed to.  I know I shouldn't be mad because he hurt his back and can't do anything about it but I'm just pissed because if he never would have left he never would have hurt his back and he would be here with me.  Plus the last 4 days he's probably only made about $200 which half is spent on gas to drive back there but he doesn't understand that.  Sorry this is long I'm just really upset and needed to vent. Thanks.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

TiDyedSunriseLZ
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:33 PM

Painted my daughter's new room, dresser and bed (well the bed I will do tomorrow) . We are switching her to another room and wanted to make it nice and cozy for her.  I AM BEAT!!!!!! I finished the whole room and dresser today and I don't think I can walk at this point. I'm gonna soak in some hot water.. all night.  My daughter and little brother did help paint the dresser though.. it was pretty precious. 

sweettigeress
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:40 PM

That sounds awesome. I bet you are beat. lol! I would love to see a picture when it's done. I bet it's so pretty.

Quoting TiDyedSunriseLZ:

Painted my daughter's new room, dresser and bed (well the bed I will do tomorrow) . We are switching her to another room and wanted to make it nice and cozy for her.  I AM BEAT!!!!!! I finished the whole room and dresser today and I don't think I can walk at this point. I'm gonna soak in some hot water.. all night.  My daughter and little brother did help paint the dresser though.. it was pretty precious. 

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:45 PM

Quoting sweettigeress:

Quoting xxLukesMamaxx:

That is SO SO SO awesome your son pooped in the potty. I'm so happy for you and him. Was he excited?

Yes he was. He is so glad after he does it, it's just SUCH a task to get him to do it in the first place!

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:46 PM

That is awesome! I need to repaint my sons toddler bed white to get it ready for his little sister, we're upgrading him to a full sized bed soon!

Quoting sweettigeress:

That sounds awesome. I bet you are beat. lol! I would love to see a picture when it's done. I bet it's so pretty.

Quoting TiDyedSunriseLZ:

sweettigeress
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:46 PM

Quoting xxLukesMamaxx:

Quoting sweettigeress:

Quoting xxLukesMamaxx:

Yes he was. He is so glad after he does it, it's just SUCH a task to get him to do it in the first place!

Aww. I bet you were so happy. Did you scream and shout and dance around? I would have. lol!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)