Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Movie

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:34 PM
  • 9 Replies

Watched Alice in Wonderland with my bestie tonight and it was awesome I luved it! Except there were a few high people...so annoying but it was it was still a good movie and we had fun =]

CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
DeagynsMommy09
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:51 PM

Awesome! DH and I can't wait till we can go see it!

supermom3806
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 12:40 AM

I want to see it. It was sold out tonight so we went && saw Brooklyn's Finest yeah that movie is so stupid there is no action what so ever && you know we was the only white people in there. Now I'm not saying anything to be mean or rude I'm just pointing out that it was mostly African Americans in there && half was high also.

But yeah I so want to see Alice in Wonderland

Sophie1106
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 12:47 AM

Can't wait til it comes out on dvd! Lol. I haven't been to the theatres since my birthday in september and it will probably be a while before I get to go again. Can't wait to see that movie though!

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 7:55 AM

I want to see it too but I"m kind of diapointed that it didn't get good reviews. I LOVE johnny depp!

sweettigeress
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 9:28 AM

I want to see it, but I will probably rent it from netflix when it comes out on dvd. We never have time to go to the movies.

LivinDeadGurl
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 10:03 AM

I'm going to see it today.

TiDyedSunriseLZ
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 10:26 AM

Did you see it in IMAX or regular?  I'd like to take my daughter.. just trying to figure out which one to go to.

kayla_jo
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 10:38 AM

That was such a good movie. I saw it opening night (it was b-day that day). We were lucky enough to get there and get good seats when we did, because 10 minutes later, it was sold out for the time we went to. I thought it was gonna be a little scarey for my son (he's only 4). But he actually enjoyed the movie. We watched in 3-D. It was so awesome. I can't wait for it to come out on DVD.

ludviksmith
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 2:08 PM

Yeah! We just saw it last night in 3D. I loved it...but I LOVE those 3D movies! And Depp can never be too creepy to be not attractive, just not possible!

Good Movie :)

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)