Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just have to share

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:55 AM
  • 34 Replies

My husband is sleeping on the couch, and I picked up my drink and was taking a drink (hadnt said anything) and he wakes up really fast and said "im listening" lol! I was like "I didnt say anything" and he said "I know".

Does your SO/DH/BF ever do anything funny like this? Share!

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
julls04
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:57 AM

he just drooled all over my shirt...he fell asleep on my chest while we were watching tv. i just got out of a shower dont like drool all over me :)

Owiesmommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:00 AM

He does that stuff a lot. One night he woke up saying "babe! You won't believe this. There are children dressed as rocks in the living room! I'm not dreaming! I'm not crazy! Come see!!"

So he took me out to the living room to see the rock children and they weren't there. He said "Damn it!!!" and went back to the bedroom. He zonked out as soon as he hit the mattress. I give him so much crap about it. 

Mama2ETA
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:04 AM

Ok, seriously that is HILARIOUS! My husband just raised his head because I was laughing so hard!

Quoting Owiesmommy:

He does that stuff a lot. One night he woke up saying "babe! You won't believe this. There are children dressed as rocks in the living room! I'm not dreaming! I'm not crazy! Come see!!"

So he took me out to the living room to see the rock children and they weren't there. He said "Damn it!!!" and went back to the bedroom. He zonked out as soon as he hit the mattress. I give him so much crap about it. 

smurfbitebug
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:09 AM

i swear he about gave me a heart attack one morning... he woke up and started talking to me in a normal voice- but his words didn't make any sense. they were all garbled...talking nonsense. he was looking right at me. i asked him if he was really awake. he said yes, and kept talking like that.. i thought he had a stroke!!! turns out he was dreaming- he went back to sleep and didn't remember it later...

SweetPea05
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:19 AM

LOL Oh my... My husband says the weirdest things when he is asleep!

One night I wake up to him poking me over and over, and then goes WHERE IS IT! Ash where is IT and I was like what where is what? And he goes IT ASH WHERE IS IIIITTT! lol. I just rolled over and went back to sleep!

mindi6103
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:28 AM

LOL

CafeMom Tickers
PhotobucketBF, Soldier, Love
mindi6103
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:31 AM

One time when we were moving and the movers had just been there that day and packed up all our stuff, he woke up and said 'the movers stole all our stuff!'  It was quite funny cause he was serious and believed it!

LivinDeadGurl
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:35 AM

Haha! Yep! My husband is king of this.

One night he was sleeping on the floor. He had worked all day and was sweating and smelly. I had just washed my blanket and had it laying on the love seat until I could take it upstairs. Well my husband got up and grabbed it and wrapped it around him and laid back down on the love seat. I told him to use his own blanket because I just washed mine. He mumbled something to me and when I asked him what he said he went, "it's not for the laptop". I was like huh? I asked him to repeat himself and again, he said "it's not for the laptop". I was like what isn't for the laptop. He then sat up and looked at me like I was an idiot and said it again. I about died laughing. He woke up fully from me laughing so hard and was like "what is so funny". I told him and he had no clue what I was talking about. 

I have also handed him the phone when it was in important call only to have him stare at the phone like it was going to eat his face.

Mama2ETA
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:23 PM

OMG lol that's Funny!!

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

Haha! Yep! My husband is king of this.

One night he was sleeping on the floor. He had worked all day and was sweating and smelly. I had just washed my blanket and had it laying on the love seat until I could take it upstairs. Well my husband got up and grabbed it and wrapped it around him and laid back down on the love seat. I told him to use his own blanket because I just washed mine. He mumbled something to me and when I asked him what he said he went, "it's not for the laptop". I was like huh? I asked him to repeat himself and again, he said "it's not for the laptop". I was like what isn't for the laptop. He then sat up and looked at me like I was an idiot and said it again. I about died laughing. He woke up fully from me laughing so hard and was like "what is so funny". I told him and he had no clue what I was talking about. 

I have also handed him the phone when it was in important call only to have him stare at the phone like it was going to eat his face.

alvord1
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:36 PM

My DH has done this a few times... The other night he woke me up talking about the suspention in the Mustang... I was like... Why are you waking me up? And he said "I really need to get the Title for the Car" I was like WTF! So I shook him and He sat up and Glared at me and was like "why did you wake me up?" So I started to tell him and he layed down and put his finger on my lips and said "SHHHHHHhhhhhh!!!! they will eat me." I was like what are you talking about! and he was like SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! The Dust bunnies are Trying to eat me! Dont talk or they will find me!" and then he started snoring... He doesnt remember any of it...

And Last night he tried to pretend he was dead.... He was not breathing when I got in bed and I got scared and Hit him SOOOO Hard on the Chest. LMAO. He wont do that anymore. :D

You never Know how strong you are until You have No other Choice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)