Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Morning ladies!!!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:31 AM
  • 21 Replies

What are your plans for today?

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xxLukesMamaxx
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:32 AM

My husband comes home tomorrow so I need to get my house in order. It's a disaster. Also I babysit late this afternoon.

MrsDGasser
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:40 AM

I have to finish up laundry (feels like it is never done) lol. & I have to watch my nephew nik nik all day

Kaivarii
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:41 AM

me and  my boy are going over the mil for a couple of hours, then im going for a walk with a friend. after that the husband should be home and we will do something together

Cassidysmom611
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:51 AM

Cleaning and hanging out with the baby until about 1 when my older DD gets home from school then just playing with her and then giving baths. I should probably cook dinner somewhere along the way too :-)

Okiemamatoo3
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:54 AM

is it morning ALREADY i could not sleep at ALL last night been on here since 4

SAHArmywifenmom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:56 AM

I have 100 easter bunny cupcakes to make today, so I am pretty sure that will be most of my day right there lol 

steffielou_who
by Stefanie on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:57 AM

Blah.. I have to work today!  11-8.. Woke up a few minutes late this morning but DS still made it to school before the bell rang!  He has been begging me to wear shorts and today the high is going to be 77, so I decided I may as well let him.. I'm off tomorrow so i will be cleaning because the Direct TV people are coming and installing Saturday while I'm at work...

musiciancdt
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:57 AM

It's supposed to be in the 70's today so we are breaking out the sunscreen and heading to the park once it warms up a bit.  Then hopefully getting some laundry done this afternoon before the Maundy Thursday service at church this evening.  Enjoy the day ladies!

laidbackmommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:42 AM

The weather is gorgeous here so there will definitely be some time spent outside.  I need to get the guest room cleaned because my mom is coming up tonight to spend part of her spring break with us.  Planning and cooking dinner should probably be thrown in there somewhere.  But first I have to shop for it!  I think that should take up most of the day!

KBix
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:45 AM

paying bills and finishing cleaning upstairs, and then fun in the sun with the little one

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)