Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyne pulling any pranks today?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:57 AM
  • 22 Replies

Apparently GOOGLE just pulled a big one on me lol. Are you pulling any pranks on anyone this year? If so what are they? Also come back here and post any pranks that got YOU!

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kaivarii
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:59 AM

I don't know. I'm kind of afraid to leave my room today. sometimes my family is big about this holiday, sometimes they aren't

tcchick2006
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:00 AM

idk i forgot that today is april fools until you posted this lol

HardWorkingMomK
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:00 AM

i hate april fools. its so childish. 

Tictactara03
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:02 AM

i had a dr. apt today (27 weeks preg) and my DH couldnt make it...we pretty much know for sure its a boy bc of 4D ultrasounds and the little guy isnt shy! so we already ahve tons of boy stuff and crib bedding in blue..all that stuff.  So when i got back i told him the doc said they had made a mistake and it was a girl...lol.  not a very elaborate prank but i thought it was funny...DH didnt tho!! haha.

esrice
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:07 AM

I have a love/hate relationship with this holiday.  It can be fun with my family, but I am a third grade teacher so it quickly gets old with a bunch of third graders trying to pull pranks that are way too obvious so they just keep doing things because they can't stand not being able to pull one over on the teacher.

hopeandglory53
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:03 AM

Apparently the online game I'm playing, they've shrunk all the player characters, and the mini pets are now huge! In years past, they've been rather...dumb, but this year, I like it.

Other than what happens in game, nothing will happen. I hate this day very much.

lovemypeanut912
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:08 AM

one of my co-workers just called a florist and ordered flowers to be delivered to her house, addressed to her, signed "me." with a note that says "love you, miss you..." and the only one home is her husband - so he gets to intercept them.  hahahahahaaaa

i told a bunch of my girls that i got fired this morning after a situation at work two days ago... told my boss i wasn't coming in because i was too sick... and it's only 9 am! 

FuTureMrsPaRRy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:13 AM

I am trying to think of a good one to play on my hubby, any ideas?..lol

buggy2009
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:14 AM

no but we have been going around my work to figure out a good prank but i don't think we are going to do it 

preemiemommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:15 AM

what did google do?

i was gonna text hubby and tell him i'm in labor...but that would be mean since i'm probably going to have him within the next couple of weeks...he is outa town, and 5 hrs away from the hospital with the NICU...so that woudl be more mean than anything.  i'm not doing anything today though...and i hope nobody pulls anything on me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)