Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DID YOU TAKE THIS? WAS IT RIGHT??

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:27 AM
  • 10 Replies

has anyone ever taken one of those Gender Prediction test??    I just wanted to buy one for fun adn see if maybe it was right. I find out in a few weeks but still wanted to try it.    Did anyone take one and it was right??

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweettigeress
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:28 AM

i haven't used one. i think they're a waste of money.

seth.ethan225
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:30 AM

I did, just for fun. it was right. i am having a girl...its fun just to do, I think...

miller060905
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:32 AM

never tried one.... but my MIL swears by the needle thing.  it was right for all her kids, but it says i had two boys when i really had two girls... and it said that my SIL pam was having a boy but Mattie-Jo is definately a girl!  LOL

northernmommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:32 AM

well, its got a 50-50 chance of being right ;) if you want to do it, do it.

CountryGirl0809
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:33 AM

Quoting seth.ethan225:

I did, just for fun. it was right. i am having a girl...its fun just to do, I think...

thats why I want to do it!  Just for fun!  Juts to see if it turns out right.   lol   Do you know how much they are?

FuTureMrsPaRRy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:33 AM

I did the needle thing. It was right, both kids..

KrhMsh
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:36 AM

Quoting sweettigeress:

DNA isn't in your urine, only amniotic fluid.

kltaylor07
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:37 AM

Red cabagge test was right for me.  I took it around 9-10 weeks and it said BOY.... ultrasound confirms it!  =)

Buying or selling a home in the Oklahoma City metro area?  As both a local Realtor & Interior Designer, contact me personally to find out how my combined experience can help you out in buying or selling your home! 

kltaylor07
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:39 AM

Quoting KrhMsh:

Quoting sweettigeress:

DNA isn't in your urine, only amniotic fluid.

They don't have anything to do with DNA.  It's based on the pH levels in your urine.  Obviously, it's all just for fun. 

Buying or selling a home in the Oklahoma City metro area?  As both a local Realtor & Interior Designer, contact me personally to find out how my combined experience can help you out in buying or selling your home! 

seth.ethan225
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:40 AM

I think it was 30. I got it from Walgreens. It is fun to "know" before you really do. Good luck, hope it turns out right for you. Is this your first?

Quoting CountryGirl0809:

Quoting seth.ethan225:

thats why I want to do it!  Just for fun!  Juts to see if it turns out right.   lol   Do you know how much they are?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)