Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i will kiss a frog... i will kiss a HUNDRED frogs!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:36 AM
  • 30 Replies

yup... that's what my 3 yr old has been running around saying for the lst 3 days..... bet ya can't guess what movie we have been watching over and over and over and over and over again.  LOL

what is your LO's current favorite movie to watch?!

~*~ Jenna ~*~  Wife to Mark : Mom to Emily & Riley

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrseljuri
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:40 AM

I don't have a LO yet, ours is due in october but that is sooo cute! Great movie too:) My nephew likes watching Thomas or Cars over and over again

miller060905
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:41 AM

congrats on your pregnancy!  we went through the Cars phase a few weeks ago.  lol.  But right now, the Princess and the Frog it is!  LOL

Quoting mrseljuri:

I don't have a LO yet, ours is due in october but that is sooo cute! Great movie too:) My nephew likes watching Thomas or Cars over and over again

ShireeCS
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:42 AM
She says its Bolt. She does love the little rascals though.
sweettigeress
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:42 AM

DD loves the heffalump movie. 

HardWorkingMomK
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:43 AM

neither one of mine(18 months and 5 yrs) have the attention span to watch a full movie. although i want to see a bunch of kids movies well have to wait til they come out on redbox. 

mama_girl07
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:50 AM

Yep we are on a Princess and the frog streak too. My husband jsut laughs at me cuz everytime I ask him something and he doesnt know i go "Oh I know what this needs....a SHARP stick!" lol

miller060905
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:52 AM

we keep trying to get the girls to watch Bolt but for some reason they aren't into it!  i LOVED the little rascals!

Quoting ShireeCS:

She says its Bolt. She does love the little rascals though.

miller060905
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:53 AM

i don't think we've ever seen that one! 

Quoting sweettigeress:

DD loves the heffalump movie. 

miller060905
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:53 AM

oh that sucks.  my girls LOVE watching movies! 

Quoting HardWorkingMomK:

neither one of mine(18 months and 5 yrs) have the attention span to watch a full movie. although i want to see a bunch of kids movies well have to wait til they come out on redbox. 

miller060905
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:54 AM

lol.  at least it's a cute movie!  some of the other movies they have gotten stuck on i just wanted to pull my hair out after like the 2nd time watching it! 

Quoting mama_girl07:

Yep we are on a Princess and the frog streak too. My husband jsut laughs at me cuz everytime I ask him something and he doesnt know i go "Oh I know what this needs....a SHARP stick!" lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)