Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Q for all you woman who've been preganat

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:44 AM
  • 22 Replies

the first week of your pregaince did you get a really blech white discarde (sp)  i'm not sure if i am but i got really blech white discarde and DH doesn't think i'm preganat but i haven't goten my period this month and yes I have a IUD in but you can still get preganat with that right?

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kim3787
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:47 AM

.... "bleach white discharge"?

If that's what you meant, than yes, I did have discharge when I was pregnant and it started early on too. If you have suspicions, you should just test.

munchkin79
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:48 AM

Yes you can still get pregnant with an iud. I had Mirena for almost 2yrs and got pregnant with it in. The reason I knew something was up was because I started bleeding and had not had a period for a long time. Mine turned out to be ectopic. If you suspect that you might be you should go ahead and take a test. Even if you get a very faint positive call your ob!! It can be a dangerous situation if you are pregnant and have the iud in.

mna_823
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:52 AM

Yes I had discharge while pregnant.  Take a test to make sure, and even if it comes up with a very faint positive call you OBGYN right away.  It's very dangerous to be pregnant with an IUD.

SweetPea05
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:53 AM

Yes. Both tmes, well that is if you mean what a PP said...

krayzbabylove
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:54 AM

It is very rare to get pregnant with an IUD, but if you do it is dangerous, so take a test!

TempestRayne
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:33 PM

just take a test.

katelyns_mommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:45 PM

OHHH yes honey you can still get pregnant with an IUD! I just found out Monday that I was pregnant and I had an IUD (they took it out that day). And yes I had the same discharge. I would get to the doctor ASAP!

Sophie1106
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:23 PM

Yep the discharge is very normal during pregnancy. Take a test or go to the doc to be on the safe side!

Hoevegirl1986
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:08 PM

thank you ladies

heavenly1462
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:12 PM

Yes, I had discharge when I was pregnant with my DD. Also, you can get pregnant with an IUD. My best friend had mirena and got pregnant and her daughter is almost a year old. LOL But I would take a good test like a FRER, that will not be likely for an evap and give you a more solid answer, and then if you see even the faintest 2nd line, call your doc! It is VERY VERY VERY dangerous to be pregnant with an IUD. GL mama, update us please?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)