• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2nd ultrasound

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:30 PM
  • 9 Replies

I moved to a new county after my 1st ultra sound and my original dr office is taking their dear sweat time sending my records over to my new dr. (they were sent for on March 3rd and still haven't arrived) So the dr. set me up for a second ultrasound monday am i gunna have to go through all the same stuff as the first time getting up going to the restroom then drinking all that water again... they never told me what they wanted me to do other than come in....

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
tcchick2006
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:32 PM

thats weird. i hope everything goes good for you! my sil moved from virginia to mass and her records were up here in like 2 days

navygrl0803
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:33 PM

I didn't switch drs however each appt I had to pee in the cup... ugh as you get farther along & bigger it becomes a PITA.

linseyfrayer
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:36 PM

thank you, everything looked good on the first ultrasound all his organs looked good, his heart chambers looked normal... i just wanna know why its taking so long to get my records i just moved 2 counties over from Pensacola to Panama City its not like i moved outta the country lol

linseyfrayer
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:38 PM

Quoting navygrl0803:

I didn't switch drs however each appt I had to pee in the cup... ugh as you get farther along & bigger it becomes a PITA.

I had to switch my dr i got married and my husband is station in panama city and i got tired of driving 2 and half to 3 hours to my other dr office... i really wanna continue seeing my first dr she was really sweet and they acted like they cared, this new office irratates me so bad all they do is rush cause they are always an hour to 2 hours behind on their appts.

tcchick2006
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:43 PM

what about gettin a new dr? one that you like? yeah peeing in the cup sucks

Quoting linseyfrayer:

Quoting navygrl0803:

I had to switch my dr i got married and my husband is station in panama city and i got tired of driving 2 and half to 3 hours to my other dr office... i really wanna continue seeing my first dr she was really sweet and they acted like they cared, this new office irratates me so bad all they do is rush cause they are always an hour to 2 hours behind on their appts.

linseyfrayer
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:50 PM

i'm supposed to be seeing a female dr but i haven't seen her yet and i've been there twice i saw the N.P whom i adore and then a male dr who was rushing everthing whom i wasn't comfortable around... the only other female dr in my area they wanna view your records befor they even consider seeing you...

LivinDeadGurl
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:31 PM

That is weird that it has taken so long. Have you called your old doctor or had your new doctor call them again for it?

babygav09
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:34 PM

It depends on how far along you are.  When I went at 13 weeks I needed to have a full bladder, but they wanted an empty bladder at my 20 week ultrasound

linseyfrayer
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:14 PM

i have no clue what my new dr office has or has not done... i really don't like them very much but they are the only dr office near me that the air force will pay for with a female dr... which i still haven't seen her yet.

i'll be 27 wks sunday and my ultrasound is monday morning!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)