Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you kidding me???

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:38 PM
  • 6 Replies

TODAY HAD BEEN NOTHING BUT GO-GO-GO. I WENT TO WALMART AND BOUGHT SOME THINGS FOR THE HOUSE AND WHAT DO I DO? I LEAVE THE RUG IN THE CART AND LEAVE. I HAVE BEEN ON HOLD FOR 63MIN. WITH SOMEONE FROM WALMART SAY THEY ARE "LOOKING" FOR MY RUG...WTF, TODAY NEEDS TO SLOW DOWN A LITTLE...

I FEEL MUCH BETTER...

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mama2Claire09
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:38 PM

That sucks!! Hope they find it!!

Ljensen09
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:39 PM

ugh i hate days like that! sorry!

photomommi
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:40 PM

that sucks! I'm sorry. I hope they find the rug.

HardWorkingMomK
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:42 PM

why dont they just give you one? wtf. i worked for a retailer for a long time and that was our policy, as long as you have the receipt. (at it wasnt walmart) 

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:09 PM

That reminds me of a similar story I went through at walmart... lol

We were going camping but forgot to bring our BIG fleece blanket so we went to walmart and bought a new one for $30 something dollars and I accidently left it on top of the trailer we were pulling and we drove off. I remembered pretty much right away but when we turned around it was GONE. There were a bunch of homeless people in that area, hopefully one of them found it and had a warm night lol

PS my husband was super PISSED at me lol , we had to go back in walmart and buy another one.

miller060905
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:10 PM

oh gosh... i hope they find it!  i hate go-go=go days!  i like to be busy but not so busy that i feel like i'm going crazy!  lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)