Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WOW I can't believe I have that many.

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:54 PM
  • 12 Replies

So I've been going through my DVDs. I'm getting rid of 83 movies. 9 already has a home just waiting for them to pay me so I can give them their movies.

Well so far I have 313 movies. I'm not even done. My husband has 2 piles to go through plus my BIL has a few too.

Yeah I just had to share.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HardWorkingMomK
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:56 PM

i think i have as many cds lol..or books. my hubby has well over 100 dvds...you are not alone! :)

JenniL05
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:56 PM

That's how we are...Whenever I see a DVD sale I buy like 3 or 4 at a time. They are so cheap now that Blue Ray is so popular. =) Last week I bought Run Fatboy Run, Sweeny Todd, The Science of Sleep and Pan's Labyrinth for $3 each!

-Kney-
by Courtney on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:57 PM

Oh I know I'm not. My mom has 400. I got this little habbit for her lol. We love to collect DVDs.

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:58 PM

wow that is a lot!

-Kney-
by Courtney on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:00 PM

Oh I know. Everytime I go to Wal-Mart I ALWAY come out with a movie. Even more now since they have alot for 10 or under

HisTechnoAngel
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:01 PM

pbbt lol that's not too much... we have more than that... scary thought huh!

JMKristy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:06 PM

LOL!!! at least you can get rid of them!!!! I have 2 media cabinets... the ones that are the same size as a 5 shelf book shelf... FULL! The kids also have DVD's in their rooms. As if that's not bad enough, when hubby and I got together, things were still basically VHS. In our attic we probably have close to 500 DVD's.... I'm going to pull them down one of these days and donate them!

-Kney-
by Courtney on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:10 PM

haha yeah I'm having a hard time letting go but I look at it like this I get rid of some then that leaves more room for some more.  lol

miller060905
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:12 PM

that is definately A LOT of movies!  lol.  althoug my MIL probably has close to a thousand.  both FIL and BIL drive long haul cattle for their trucking company so they buy LOTS of movies to watch on the road.  what's terrible is that they don't communicate very well so sometimes they'll end up with 2 or 3 copies of the same movie because everyone buys it!  haha

crystal626rose
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:12 PM

We have 800 and I can think of a whole bunch that we don' have it's insane lol.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)