Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids say the silliest things...

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:03 PM
  • 9 Replies

Just had to share this cuz I thought it was the cutest thing he has said recently (that I can actually remember). My son and I were walking to get my daughter from school and it was beautiful out. Here's our conversation:

DS: Mommy, I sweaty

Me: That's because it's hot out today.

DS: Mommy tell my body to quit sweating.

Me: I can't baby. That's how your body cools down when it's hot out.

DS: It needs to stop or else I'm going to melt and I don't want to melt mommy!

At that point I just busted out laughing while trying to say "You're not going to melt baby."

I thought it was cute and had to share. :D

Anyone else experience any cute moments lately?

(Oh and he still thanks me for the book I got him a few weeks ago. I had to replace the one the dog ate. Makes me smile that he remembers that I did something nice for him.)

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Bl3ss3dMommi
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:06 PM

LoL

hopeandglory53
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:13 PM

That sounds like something my 4 year old would say.

cinemagirl
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:16 PM

Soo cute!!! My 3 year old cracks me up all the time. Today she comes up to me and says Mommy, im hungry and thirsty. Before I can say anything she smirks and says APRIL FOOLS!!! LOL we dont do April Fools here so she had to see it on Spongebob or something haha. Last night she was running around the house, yelling at the top of her lungs "Watch out, Its the attack of the 8 foot Elora (her name)" No idea where she got that one lol

NikLvsNick
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:19 PM

Yeah, my DS is 4. He also says that I am the best mommy ever and that I make the best food ever. :D He knows how to butter me up. Makes me wonder what he's up to...

ndirishgirl82
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:24 PM

Lol, that is funny.  Me and my mom were walking my two sons the other day for about a 3 mile walk.  We were coming back home and this was our conversation

Me: Man, I am ready to get home and take off my sweaty clothes.
Patrick:  How about a shower mommy?
Me: Patrick, do I smell bad?  Do I need a shower?
Patrick:  Yes mommy, take a shower.
Me:  What about Nana, does she smell bad?  Does she need a shower?
Patrick:  No, Nana is clean.  You take a shower mommy.

Lol, needless to say, I went home and took a shower.  Then he said later, mommy you smell clean now. Thanks little meany!  Lol, he cracks me up :-)