Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Morning!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:02 AM
  • 11 Replies

What do you have planned for today?

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xxLukesMamaxx
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:07 AM

I have lots of cleaning to do and I have to drop off some stuff at a friends house, oh and I'm babysitting.

sweettigeress
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:09 AM

Morning. This morning I have an OB appt. I'm going to try and get some cleaning done later on, then this evening I'm going to plant some more things in my garden. 

SAHArmywifenmom
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:13 AM

Morning!
I am trying to recover from the busy weekend before it continues tonight.  Lots to do outside the house these days.  Plus the usual cleaning and such.  Remind me to breathe lol

Carmen87
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:18 AM

Everyone in this house (besides the 2 month old) is sick. So I'm looking at a doctor's appointment for my husband in the morning. Then my 2 oldest have appointments in the afternoon for their illnesses and my baby has an appointment at the same time for her first shots. In between those appointments I have to take my cat to the vet to get his shots. So as soon as I get off here my day will be full of doctors!

kyleighsmama07
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:22 AM

i have to finish homework from yesterday. doing laundry right now. and then running to walmart to exchange the light bulbs i got.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie
kartersmommy820
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:22 AM

I am planning on cleaning out ds toys and taking some to goodwill, I need to clean the fish bowl and go to the bank. I also need to go get groceries and a carpet cleaner.

ValMomof3
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:25 AM

Hopefully my car will be out of shop today so I can get started on my move to Georgia. Other than that, just lounging around at home finishing up some packing.

akgraff
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:30 AM

goodmorning! i woke up a little late today bc i was feeling really sick last night. Some reason i'm fine now lol. I'm going to work soon so i'm trying to get all the cleaning and stuff done now!

JvilleMom125
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:33 AM

not a damn thing.. i just got off a 13 hr shift and i will do no more than what my children and grandmother ask me to do! i have to stay up till everyone goes to bed tonight....... (I pray for a nap, but it dont always happen)

rosenichole
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:23 AM

Good morning i need to finish painting the chairs and i need to finish from my grosser list for tomorrows grocery shoping  and then we have tball to night  and i need to do some research into throwing my sister her baby shower  she found out on Thursday that she is 26 weeks pregnant she is due July 21 which  is crazy  we are still in shock it has been almost 15 years since she had a baby  so i have a bisy day and i need to make dinner

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)