Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A little change never hurt.

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:52 AM
  • 18 Replies

We have had posts about what one thing we would change about ourselves? So, what one thing would you change about your DH/SO??

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
C_Kight
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:56 AM

His weight...

He was big when we met and I am not saying that I would change his looks but he is only 5' 7" and 350 lbs. I am more worried about his health than his looks! I still think he is handsome - I just want him to be around for a long time - we have two boys to raise together!

sweettigeress
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:58 AM

I would change the fact that he's so slow. It amazes me that it takes him an hour or more to do the dishes when it only takes me 15 minutes. 

Alexsmom04
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:59 AM

his lack of motivation. it drives me bonkers sometimes..

jenn210830
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:02 AM

i wish he would help out more around the house! its like every monday the main living area of the house is a pig sty from having him and ds during the weekend, and to top things off i went to a purse party yesterday for about 3 hours and the house was a complete disaster area when i walked through the door.  like really the only time he helps with cleaning is probably when im sick...like so sick i cant get out of bed, and when im super bitchy and that topic comes up, then he'll help out. 

ackley4ma
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:03 AM
his laziness
carriebear1485
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:06 AM

Quoting ackley4ma:

his laziness

i agree with this.....its like he forgets how much stuff i have to do and that i could use his help.

LighannLaur
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:14 AM

where to start? 

Ok, he works full time and then some and I don't at all.  Except my day is never over even when our girls go to bed.  He thinks I'm lazy and the house is never up to his "standards".  Well, he knows where he can shove those LOL.  But he never offers to take the girls and do stuff on the weekends or if I just want to go shopping at the grocery store BY MY SELF he objects and says he works hard.  I can't argue with that...but what about me????  And just the other day, my 8 yr old asked me how it felt to be a single mom?  Honestly, I wanted to cry!!!  I just wishe he was there for our girls more and maybe even me...

hopeandglory53
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:16 AM

I've been thinking about this, and I honestly cannot think of a thing to change my husband...unless trying to convince him to get out of the military and get a civi job doing exactly what he's doing and making 3 times the amount he is while in the military...but then again, we get free health care, cheap dental, etc. Its a toss up :(

misunderstood1
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:18 AM

he'd be more motivated to do more with his life. he feels "stuck". I just want him to be more, and I know if he would put his head to it he could be. 

niki_hubbard
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:19 AM

the fact that he thinks video games are IMPORTANT. ITS A GAME.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)