Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need advice from work at home moms

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:34 PM
  • 6 Replies

I am wanting to start my own at home business selling all natural bath and spa products.  I would like some other suggestions of how to get my product out there because no one around my area sells this that I know of so that could be a good thing. So I need some suggestions on how to get my product out there and people excited about it

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Aliciamomma2
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:37 PM

BUMP!

bmay33
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:54 PM

etsy.com (if you make them yourself)? :) For online sales anyway.. for local stuff, have you looked into local arts/craft/homemade good fairs?

Keep in mind that word of mouth advertising is the best way to go when starting out... its free, and it works wonders :) Maybe give out a few free test products to certain people you know who are very "referral" oriented (ie they tell friends about new stuff they try, etc)?

JillB2008
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:54 PM

Here is a bump for you! The only thing I can think of is hold an open house. Put up flyers in the post office, local gas station, etc. You could also mail flyers out to current resident.

I am going to start selling Tupperware! Good luck!

Aliciamomma2
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:07 PM

no I dont make them im going to sell them for a company called lemon grass spa products  its a great company

MommyIvy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:50 PM

Start a Facebook fan page and invite ppl to join.  Put flyers or books in a sandwich bag(so they dont get wet) and put them in driveways or doorsteps. Hold an open house.

Aliciamomma2
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 5:20 PM

Quoting MommyIvy:

Start a Facebook fan page and invite ppl to join.  Put flyers or books in a sandwich bag(so they dont get wet) and put them in driveways or doorsteps. Hold an open house.

I do have a  face book page I never thought of the fan page that is a great idea thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)