Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just my opinion!!!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:37 PM
  • 7 Replies

ok this is just my opinion but wanted to share... me and my hubby have 2 kids together and we both work fulltime jobs,and i currently take the depo shot.. well my brother in law has a lil boy thats 4 months younger than ours so his will be 3 in november.. but from 2 other previous realtionships he has a 7 year old and 8 year old boy that he doesnt ever see really and also a 4 year old girl he has only seen once... well i was talking to my brother in laws girlfriend the other day and she told me she was gonna get off her birth control shot this month... she is a dirty lady and tries everything to keep my brother in law thats how she got pregnant  before and she said she was gonna get off to lose weight,and i know she will end up prgenant... my thing is my brother in law dont work and neither does his girlfriend and they live in my hubbys grandmas house and my fil pays all their bills and even my fil pays my bil childsupport for all 3 kids ,he has 4 kids and with him and her not working and everyone else supporting them and they are on foodstamps and neither are even trying to look for a job..im just tired of them living off or everyone and then even thinking about having a baby!!!! am i over reacting or does it make sense that they shouldnt.. and her mom told her she needs to have andrew the lil boy that will be 3 a brother he has brothers and a sister just cant help this dad doesnt have anything to do with them... im just aggervated and another thing is me and my hubby work all the time and have 2 boys to take care of and they wont even let us borrow $50.00 dollars which is just messed up... ok vent over.. opinions needed...

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
JillB2008
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:03 PM

I agree with you-they don't need another child.

PRMommy86
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:07 PM

I totally agree! The dont need another kiddo and need to get a job! At least him since he has other kiddos and heneeds to at least pay child suppport not his father.

Mommy to Hector, SAHM, and proud Army Wife.

Join us on the MAMAS LATINAS  Group Mod

Luv.My.Soldier
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:11 PM

Yeah that is crazy... sounds like they both need to grow up, and he needs to support the kids he already has instead of having another one.

lady_sl33py
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:17 PM

i totaly agreee all my 3 brothers in law have like at lest 2 kids all w difernts mamas one has 5 andll diferent mamas and well hes always broke..lol...my mom (in law) keep telling them to close it up that they dodnt need anymore but noo lol

tinaandavasmom
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:23 PM

I feel ya. I know alot of people like this. Can't keep a roof over their heads or get jobs but sure can keep having kids. Pathetic!!

jessiebug27
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:24 PM

your BIL needs to get snipped! no more kids he already has 4 he doesnt need anymore. 1 problem with socitiy right now is that ALOT of people are telling they're kids that dont work to have kids so they can get on food stamps and so the government will pay for EVERYTHING for them. I know someone who's son is dating this girl and her mom told her to get prego so they can get on foodstamps and so that way the gov will pay for him to go to school.

Mommy_n_Mel
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:48 PM

I agree with you.  I realize that sometimes accidents happen, but I tend to get really irritated when I hear about an unemployeed couple trying to get pregnant, but what's it matter to them, they'll just get more welfare right?  I think it's irresponsible. Maybe after they both have jobs and don't have other people paying their bills for them they could consider trying for another.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)