Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my family is f**ked up!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:55 PM
  • 5 Replies

to start off with my sis is really fucked up in the head imo. my grandma raised us since our mom couldnt take care of us. there is a 2 year difference between me and my sis. we have never gotten along. anyway...its been a lil ova 3 years since my grandma passed away and we went through some rough times with the rest of the family. we dont talk to my aunts or anything. my sis finally moved out of my fiances house. she moved in with her best friend and they hate me so im not allowed to call there for anything. so i called just about a half hour ago to see if she wanted to go see our nana since its her bday tomorrow. she should be 72 yrs old. she was very rude about it. she was like no i aint gonna see her, only on her anniversary. why would i wanna go there with you?! i was like okay w/e i just seein if you wanted to go to our mothers grave on her bday! who is she to have an attitude about our grandma!

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
KCornett04
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:01 PM

That is fucked up that she would jump down your throat for being considerate. Im sorry about that she treated you that way and sorry about your nana. Hope things get better with you and your sister.

tcchick2006
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:05 PM

thx. to be honest i dont want anything to do with my sister. once my grandma died i had to like do everything for her and even when my son was born i had to do everything for her. ever since shes moved out ive been happier. i forgot to mention my uncle but he took care of us after she passed. he works at sea so i had to do everything for her

Quoting KCornett04:

That is fucked up that she would jump down your throat for being considerate. Im sorry about that she treated you that way and sorry about your nana. Hope things get better with you and your sister.

KCornett04
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:09 PM

Well I still hope it gets better between you two. I lost my brother almost a year ago to suicide because he thought no one care about whether he lived or not. The last line of his note has always stuck with me. 

"Lastly, If you care about the people your with and the family you have than show it. You don't know what's going on in their head."

Quoting tcchick2006:

thx. to be honest i dont want anything to do with my sister. once my grandma died i had to like do everything for her and even when my son was born i had to do everything for her. ever since shes moved out ive been happier. i forgot to mention my uncle but he took care of us after she passed. he works at sea so i had to do everything for her

Quoting KCornett04:

ShyJen
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:11 PM

Sounds like my family. My sister is so fucked up in the head she's telling everyone her family hates her, when in reality we would do anything for her. I wish there was a pill to cure stupidity.. cause some us need it for our family members.

tcchick2006
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:13 PM

i think everyones family fucked up, its just a matter of who shows who and who shows what and how the family wants to display how fucked up the family is. im sure obamas family is fucked up too

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)