Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did you do today?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:53 PM
  • 13 Replies

I hope everyone had a great day. What was everyone up to?

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetammy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:56 PM

played with ds, cleaned the living room, colored and wrote with ds, went to the post office to pick up my new camera, and then went and got a burger and fries for supper. then i played video games for a half hour and now im checking my cafemom. next is bath and reading with ds.

sweettigeress
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:57 PM

Today, I had an OB appt. Got another ultrasound. I took DD with me this time so she could see the baby. She was so excited. Afterwards we had something to eat, came home. I took a nap because I couldn't last anymore. Then we went to DH's appt to schedule his surgery to have his wisdom teeth out. And that was pretty much my day. Boring.

ShireeCS
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:57 PM

I went to class and got a job hahahaha

Kendra0707
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:03 PM

Well today I had a Dr appt because they were concern about my blood pressure. Well I have high blood pressure and have to take meds in order to control it. So that went great.(not). Than my DH and I went to the grocery store and than we went to my MIL house for dinner and now I'm home on the computer about to go to bed in a little bit.

rosenichole
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:13 PM

i put the last coat of paint on the chairs  and made my grocery list and sorted my coupons  made dinner went to tball then came home made a strawberry crisp

ShyJen
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:16 PM

picked up my oldest from school, did some laundry.. today was my only day off this week from work.

JMKristy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:44 PM

today the kids and I went to the mall for shoes!!! We left around 10 this morning, had to look in almost every single store for shoes they liked. They finally found a few pairs, and me too! LOL! We ate lunch, but of course nobody wanted the same thing. Thank goodness my mall has 2 huge food courts! Got cookies from Mrs. Fields, did a little more window shopping and came home! I was also able to clean both of the boys dressers this morning! I pulled out 1 1/2 garbage bags full of old clothes to get rid of!!!

Mrs.Bolin
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:50 PM

cleaned my house and my daughters room. Moved my 10 gallon fishtank. Did some laundry and now i am watching Destination Truth season 1. Don't want to go back to work Wednesday.

momof3_050709
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:56 PM

I ran errands with my mil, took my youngest to the pediatrician's office for his 9 month well child visit, came home, cleaned house and cooked supper. Just another long Monday with my mil. 

CherryAddict
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 12:30 AM

Spent the day with my kids, did homework and was able to finally get over to Sears to pick up my youngests pics.  I am so excited to have them back, now if I can just focus on getting them written on and sent out everything will be great.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)