Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cervix question sorta long piog!

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:20 AM
  • 3 Replies

ok i had my daughter three months ago and havent had a period  yet i have had un protected sex with my husband. well about 2 weeks ago i started having discharge and i had my husband check my cervix well he said it was closed and then i too checked now my question is is it possible for the cervix to be shut and not be pregnant  or is it dead set that im pregnant??? anything is welcome!!

by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Navywifey2007
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:23 AM

WOW, i'm baffled! I know your more fertile after having a baby but i have no idea on how the cervix works when it comes to being opened or closed. I haven't gotten that far into my nursing school,lol! I hope someone can let you know something. I got prego with our 2nd 3 months after having our first so just a heads up=)

mommy2boyz143
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:30 AM

I am not sure but I know that the cervix has to be open to get pregos.. I would test or call/ go to the gymo and find out why it was closed!

butterflyblu
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:43 PM

I'm amazed at how you or your husband can know your cervix is closed or not.   If you had unprotected sex, there is always a chance of pregnancy whether you have had a period or not.  Increased discharge could be a sign of ovulation.  No way to know if you are pregnant or not unless you take a test! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)