• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so i saw the craziest thing today!!

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:37 AM
  • 12 Replies

so me and my DS were walking to CIRCLE K and saw a maybe 3  or 4 year in the front seat of a truck STANDING with out a seat belt NOTHING momma bursting her music and not paying attention to anything!!! I mean seriously i wanted to B**** her out.. saying what were you THINKING!!!!!!

by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Navywifey2007
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:39 AM
That's horrible! What if she would have wrecked...they could have went through the windshield=(
connorsmom2009
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:47 AM

BUMP!

bellaamore
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:09 AM

Did you call the cops nd give them the plate number? I would have and have before.  If you didn't do ANYTHING to help the situation, you have no right to fuss about it now.

luvmyairman
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:11 AM

Oh my goodness I hope nothing ever happens to that kiddo.

xxLukesMamaxx
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:48 AM

WOW! just wow!

SnowboardMama4
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:55 AM

That's horrible! I don't get some people... They don't even care to be discrete about the fact that they are breaking the law & putting their child in serious danger!

JMKristy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:16 PM

Seeing stuff like that pisses me off to no end!! Yesterday when I was walking the dogs I saw a family with their daughter climbing around in the cargo area of their SUV... I was hoping maybe they just pulled into the neighborhood when she unbuckled, but really doubt it.

Nanasmom03
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:36 PM

I have a question. Were they parked or were they going down the street??  If they were parked maybe she just took her out of her seat until they left the store. If not, it is no big surprise to me and u shoul've got her tag # and called the police!!

MamaPeanut
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:37 PM

I immediately get the plate # and call the police when I see stuff like that.  My DH is a cop, that is a HUGE violation, not to mention potentially deadly for the kid.

NatHaileysmom
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:41 PM

Getting the plate number would have been great but seriously not everyone walks around with pen and paper and not everyone has a cell phone either!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)