Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

seriously starting to piss me off!

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:45 AM
  • 4 Replies

i am getting irritated w dbf cuz he says all i do is sleep and the computer.

BUT

im really NOT on the computer that much, and besides, if i were, I pay for it, so what does it matter. if dd is asleep, why cant i have some me time!?

and second, yes, ok, im always tired. i work full time! i have a one year old! i tend the house! do the laundry! have FOUR other ppl living in MY house! yes they do help out financially, but still not the point... i cook dinner and do the housework for the most part...

PLUS not to mention we spent all damn day in the freakin ER and so yes im going to be TIRED today. i have a child sick w RSV and its really takin a toll on me cuz i hate her being this sick and not being able to do anything about it.

dbf and i dont figh, never have... but this is irritating me and i just snapped at him saying im not on this damn thing that much... and when i am its usually at the end of the day or when i cant sleep... UGH!  im jus tired and cranky i guess... idk. had to vent though

by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bellaamore
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:48 AM

I am seriously cracking up at him telling you that you are online too much, you saying you aren't, then getting online to talk about it..hehe

I have no advice..but it *did* crack me up.  Good luck, hun.

becky0899
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:49 AM

Aww I'm sorry and I hope your kid gets better fast! Maybe he's just having a rough day to? I hope everything gets better!

mamamercy09
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:02 PM

Quoting bellaamore:

I am seriously cracking up at him telling you that you are online too much, you saying you aren't, then getting online to talk about it..hehe

I have no advice..but it *did* crack me up.  Good luck, hun.

lol we were sitting in the lr and i ws jus checkin something real fast on email cuz we got plane tickets and was making sure it went through... then i got off he was irritated cuz i went to bed lol oh well, its been a rough couple days w our lo in the hospital and very sick.... we r both stressed out

key2ynot
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:54 PM

aww hang in there mama!  My oldest had RSV as a baby too - it's awful but I'm sure she will get better soon!  Is she on a nebulizer or anything now?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)