Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Morning ladies!!!

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:03 AM
  • 11 Replies

What are you doing today?

by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TiDyedSunriseLZ
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:08 AM

Going to Caladesi Island State Park. It is beautiful! Bringing a cooler and the husband, kid and I are staying alll day.  Swimming sounds so good to me right now. :D

CafeMom Tickers
hanna06
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:11 AM
Cleaning up dd room, picking dd up from my aunt and uncle. Planting some flowers with dh, if it don't rain. Tidying up anything else for the week ahead. Otherwise that's really it for me. I wish I was in bed still sleeping at the moment, other dd woke up for a bottle and pulled a fast one in the mix and went back to sleep lol. I would try to lay down again but nope she will wake up again just because I walked in there. ugh. Happy sunday to you.
SnowboardMama4
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:43 AM

Just woke up, hubby is still sleepin... gonna put away some more wedding shower stuff today, get the kids, go to Target and buy some stuff for the baybay :)

AmyParent
by Amy on May. 2, 2010 at 10:48 AM

unpacking and organizing the new place! :)

miller060905
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:27 AM

Here in a few minutes i'm going to wash some dishes fold some laundry, and take a shower.  then we are going to go get dh's check from his 2nd job in one town about 30 miles east of our house... then run to a parts store in another town about 60 miles west of our house since the breaks on dh's truck went out last night.... then we are going to go to dh's grandma's who is half way home from he parts store and dh is going to work on the brakes while i finish up cleaning his grandma's rental house so her new tenant can move in... then we are comng home and going to bed.  LOL... it's gonna be a LOONNNGGGG day!

Honeybun09
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:28 AM

Going to the movies, getting some new jeans, getting groceries

Rock-a-bye, babies group,
right on CafeMom:
When the posts start,
The group willl rock;
When the advice flows,
No member will fail;
Down will go baby,
sleeping night and all.
Credit: Cafe Elizabeth

Come join the Babies group today!
Mother Goose Day Celebration May 3!
See you there! ~Honeybun09~Babies Mod~

MamaBritt86
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:37 AM

Staying in and watching Macbeth, Hamlet & some comedies. It's sooo a lazy movie kind of day and I'm going to take advantage of being preggers and be a couch potato today, tee hee ;)

-Kney-
by Courtney on May. 2, 2010 at 12:32 PM

Good Morning.

Well I'm just relaxing today. Last night we went to my husband's cousin's reception so I'm just taking it easy today.

Also I'm trying to catch up on Desperate Housewives. I've been watching the whole series I'm finally on season 6 so I want to finish it before tonight then I'll watch the new one then after that my new Army Wives is on.

LuvMyBabies0609
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:40 PM

Sittin here watching a fishing turnament w/ my honey. I have to go to the store in a lil bit, gotta get air in my tire and to the store to get stuff for a cookout 2nite. My day isnt gonna be to packed but it will seem like it!!!

LuvMyBabies0609
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:43 PM

how do u get the animated pix to ur profile

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)