• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tatoo Regrets???

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:51 AM
  • 8 Replies

So, since the tatoo discussions are rather hot right now, I'd like to ask a question that I have not seen posted yet...does anyone regret getting their tatoos? I'm sure everyone has seen someone with a tatoo that has been doctored to hide an ex-lover's name or something of the like. Would anyone change -or remove- their tatoos?

by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
HotMommaStout
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:06 AM

I have no regrets, but I do know people who have had.

LighannLaur
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:52 AM

No regrets for me...I made sure mine were meaningful as I know what permanant means :D

Crafty421
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:47 AM

Yes.  I have one that I don't like.

My first name, dead center in the middle of my back.

I am very embarrassed by it and try to cover it up as much as I can.

Sucky.

Crafty421
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:48 AM

...I got it when I was 16 and DIDN'T realize what permanant means.

Trishintraining
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:50 AM

I do! I love WHERE my tattoo is, but I'd like to have something different. It was a snap decision and I hate it, because it kind of cut off any other tattoo options for my back because of where it's placed. I'd really like to get a motherhood knot in it's place, but I can't afford to get it removed, and it's too big to cover up!

Kriissii
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:02 PM

I love the meaning behind my tattoo...but the guy did a horrible job and I am more embarassed of it than anything.  I can't decide whether to go somewhere else and have them try to fix it or if I should get something to cover it up then get a better version of it somewhere else....   It is a star with a banner and my oldest daughters name...and I want to put something similar right next to it for my youngest daughter =[

Nanasmom03
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:07 PM

Yes!!  A six point star on my hip. I am no gang member. Just thought I was a lil bad ass when I was 16.  Me any 3 other girls in Camp Shelby got the same thing in the same place.  One of em was a Crip, so thats what we decided on.    Keep in mind we were only 16 in a damn Boot Camp!!               I want it covered up.  It's so messed up it's actually half a damn star.

My name on my right shoulder is a lil sloppy..Camp Shelby tat too!!  I would get it covered up as well.

A smiley face on my bikini line.  Want it covered up.

Love the rest!!

KCornett04
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:09 PM

No regrets here. I love all four of mine and am planning more. I always put a lot of thought into what I want. If I still want it 6months to a year later than I will get it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)