• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Heck of a start to my day!

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:58 AM
  • 7 Replies

This is my interpretation of my 4 year old's conversation with himself last night before bed.

"Hey Dominic!"

"Yea Dominic..."

"You know what we should do tomorrow when we wake up that we haven't done in a while!"

"I dunno, what it is Dominic?"

"We should get out of bed, stand in the bathroom, and pee in our pants instead of the toilet!"

"But we just had a bath last night..."

"I know that's what would make it soooo funny!"

"You're right that would be funny!"

"To top it off we should be mean to Zachary, give Mom an attitude, and try to piss her off before breakfast!!!"

"You are a genious Dominic!"

baby

baby

by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LighannLaur
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:03 AM

I'm sorry I don't want to laugh....but the way you did this is sooooo funny!!!  I swear my girls have the same conversation with themselves and then each other just to make sure they all gang up onme first thing in the morning!!  LOL

HotMommaStout
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:04 AM

Reminds me of the time one of my boys( I never found out which) peed in their bucket full of hot wheels.

harleyquinn6503
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:06 AM

rolling on floor

momofqxb
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:17 AM

So did he pee his pants this morning?

Domzmom2005
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:26 AM

Yes he did pee his pants this morning, he didn't pee in his bed, just in his pants...

it's okay to laugh at this, I put things in a humorous way so that I can stop being aggravated about it, writing this out like this actually made me forget that it annoyed me :)

Javi05Eli07
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:29 AM

Quoting HotMommaStout:

Reminds me of the time one of my boys( I never found out which) peed in their bucket full of hot wheels.

When my oldest was first starting to potty train he went through a week long phase of peeing in anything he thought could hold liquids.  He literally peed in his Cheerios a couple times.  Buckets, bowls, even one of his bath toys was not safe.

JMKristy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:08 PM

Me too!!

And yes, my boys also have this conversation with themselves quite often I'm sure!!

Quoting LighannLaur:

I'm sorry I don't want to laugh....but the way you did this is sooooo funny!!!  I swear my girls have the same conversation with themselves and then each other just to make sure they all gang up onme first thing in the morning!!  LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)