Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

completely freaked out

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:15 AM
  • 15 Replies

The weather here in Nashville is so bad!  The whole city is flooded and we still have about 18 more hours of this horrible rain and weather.  There are flash flood warnings, tornado watches/warnings, severe thunderstorm warnings.  We are stuck in our neighborhood because all the main roads around us are completely under water.  I wish I was somewhere else right now because I don't want my kids to have to go through this.  They are calling FEMA in and might label this as a natural disaster.  There are starting to be mud slides all over the place.  I am so scared and just want everything to go back to normal.

Powered by CafeMom Toolbar - Get yours today! 

by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
miller060905
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:36 AM

oh mama that is so scary!  you and your family will be in my prayers!

mae0304
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:38 AM

i feel for u weare in bama and we just had all that weather yesterday and last night...

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/mae0304
LuvMyBabies0609
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:39 AM

I will be praying for you and your family! Hopefully things will get better soon! Just keep your faith and be strong for the kids!!!

alyssa1
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:53 AM

I know what you mean. I am in kentucky on the ky/tn line we dont have as much flooding as you all do but its getting bad in areas around the town i live in.I'm sick of it and ready for it  to be over too.

Shy_Dia
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2010 at 11:54 AM

aww- i wish you guys could come to Ohio! its a little rainy but i dont think its really rained for a few hours now (i havent looked outside. lol)

we could have a party here!---- distract me from my HW. lol

crystal626rose
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:58 AM

I'm sorry you have to go through  this , we went through that here a month ago . Stay safe . I hope everything gets better for you soon.

eddysmommy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:02 PM

if you are scared of water getting to you, you could call for help. i think they will rescue you and take you to a shelter.

CrazySabo
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:04 PM

praying

dfhcih
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:12 PM

i am right outside jackson tn, and its flooded bad here. gotta md appt. in the morning and don't know if i can make it, lets hope for the best

JMKristy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:01 PM

Wow! That must be scary! I hope you guys are okay!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)