• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*SOB* "I LOVE MY PEE!"

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:44 PM
  • 14 Replies

My son just had me rolling.  he went to the bathroom and went pee and then started crying. I asked him what was wrong and he started crying even more and said "I miss my pee." I was floored! He standing there, so pitiful, crying his eyes out because he misses his pee!  I couldn't help it, I started laughing and my bf had to take over the conversation.   I had to leave the room at the point where my son told us why he missed his pee "Because I love my pee"  I had to rush out of the room and to the bathroom when he said that, I nearly pee'd myself alughing.  that's all he would tell us, the he missed his pee and he loved his pee.

and what made him feel better? reminding him that he makes more pee when he drinks stuff. rolling on floor

Lilypie Maternity tickers
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JMKristy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:48 PM

LOL!!!

SweetPea05
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:54 PM

LMAO!!!! Omg that is soo freaking funny!

AmyParent
by Amy on May. 2, 2010 at 12:57 PM

Love it! LOL

HotMommaStout
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:01 PM

Too cute! lol

momamouse07
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:04 PM

LOL thats to cute!

nikkiJ86
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:25 PM

LOL,that's hilarious!

key2ynot
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:30 PM

LMAO!  Kids come up with the strangest ideas!  I remember when my oldest was potty training - we did great for a while and then suddenly he was hysterically afraid of the bathroom.  We couldn't figure out why until he told us about the 'toilet monster' that was going to eat him. The water pipes would sometimes make noises after you flushed and he interpreted that as an angry monster.  How did we get him to use the potty again?  I used a silly voice and pretended to be the toilet monster - I just turned my head a little and apologized for scaring him.  It was the most ridiculous conversation ever!  But it worked! :-)

tcchick2006
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:33 PM

aww that is too cute! lol

Marshallsmom422
by on May. 3, 2010 at 11:38 AM

LMAO

Kids say the darnest things!

JuJuBee07
by on May. 3, 2010 at 11:39 AM

laughing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)