Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Daddy and I (sorry, LONG rant! Maybe an 'F'bomb or two)

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:18 PM
  • 14 Replies

... broke up.. a week ago today.

I haven't actually cried yet, I keeep telling him if you want me then your not working at the bar.. and then we agree we are JUST going to stay friends, and he starts tellin me he loves me n shit and gets me confused... so, I admit I just started seeing a DR because my moodswings were outrageous, but it's ONLY at Charles (Addison's father) and his daughter... Let me give you a little history about his daughter before you go bashing.... She is 10 years old and OUT OF CONTROL, nothing works with her, you can't reason with her, and he refuses to disipline her. She has told her school we beat her, spank her, hit her, choke her, starve her, throw her into walls, throw her down stairs... but mostly it's me, but when she gets mad at her father he gets accused too. So I'm not too ready to jump into a warm loving relationship with this little girl, everytime I have tried the last two years she LOVES it, and then she starts to go overboard with her actions thinking she can get away with things, and I put my foot down and she has a mental breakdown.. literally, we have had to call crisis and have a worker come to our house and she has had to be PHYSICALLY RESTRAINED! She punched, hit, kicked (in the genitals) her father... so I'm a little weary of just jumping in and having this big loving relationship when I can't... it's like I just built a wall now to keep them out, the only reason I stayed was for my daughter, but this shit is CRAZY. Anyway, back to my point, I started seeing someone about my stuff, and I told Charles that I am doing what I need to to get myself under control, which is what he requested... and I am asking him to no longer work at the bar. Now let me give you a little history on that too, when I was newly prego he tried to sleep with a 16 year old girl on our couch, because we "technically were not officially dating" until I was about 6 months pregnant, but we lived together, shared bills, etc? yeah, it was pretty F'd. I caught him dirty texting with another girl but they were "just friends" and it was all kidding around.. uhm, I was born at night, but it was not last night. Then I caught him trying to bang a girl I went to school with, but she wasn't interested in the least bit because she doesn't like "bigger" (fat) men. THEN I caught him trying to get with our neighbor, she wanted him BAD, I don't know if anything actually did happen or what, but I do know that she would only call him when I wasnt there and text when I was.. and then only come over if I wasn't home. Yeah... NOTHING was going on there, huh? Now, I'm the person, I NEED consistancy, Charles is so far from consistant it drives me CRAZY which is another reason we butt heads a lot. So anyway, I told him I don't trust him working at the bar, for almost a YEAR now, and he has never once listened to me. Now that I am VERY adimate (spelling?) that I do NOT want him to work there, he starts pulling the I'm crazy card, and insulting me... So I say fine, we are not going to work on things if he isn't going to give up something too. Sounds fair to me, compremising? but that isn't going to happen... so today I made it VERY clear that  I will NOT be getting back with him if he continues to work at the bar and it turned into a big fight, then I get home and I have a text saying he loves me and wants me to get myself under control so we can work on things.... part of our fight was that he keeps changing his mind on shit and it confuses me... which is why I want to get together with him to talk about everything and make final decisions and lay everything out on the table. 

Anyway, I am just to frustrated up to my freakin EYES with him!!!! I don't even want to work things out anymore, but if I talk about being single on my facebook I get a nasty text about how I am rubbing his nose in the fact... and I'm like "UH YOU BROKE UP WITH ME!?" I don't know.. I just needed to get this shit all off my chest. I just want to go out in the middle of town and scream "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" at the top of my lungs.

by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nanasmom03
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:27 PM

LOOSE THE LOSER!!!  U CAN DO BETTER FOR URSELF AND UR DAUGHTER!!  

HE SOUNDS LIKE A MALE WHORE THAT ONLY CARES ABOUT HIS FEELINGS. NOT URS!!

PLEASE STOP STESSING OVER THIS LOSER AND CONCENTRATE AND PUT ALL THAT ENERGY INTO UR DAUGHTER!!!!

Shy_Dia
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2010 at 3:36 PM

i agree, lose him. he thinks that after you "get yourself under control" you wont mind about him working at the bar...

although, i do have to ask- is the bar his only source of income? how much does he get paid? maybe he thinks that if he quits this job- requested by you- he wont be able to find a new job with the same pay/benefits (not sure if bars give benefits)?

LinaMarie
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:39 PM

The bar is his "fun" job, his friends own it... he works at a restaurant full time Monday -Saturday.. and he only gets paid $40 for THREE nights of work at the bar.. and usually doesn't come home until 3-4AM when in Maine the bars close at 1AM and last call is at 12:50AM

Quoting Shy_Dia:

i agree, lose him. he thinks that after you "get yourself under control" you wont mind about him working at the bar...

although, i do have to ask- is the bar his only source of income? how much does he get paid? maybe he thinks that if he quits this job- requested by you- he wont be able to find a new job with the same pay/benefits (not sure if bars give benefits)?

aidanandjackson
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:44 PM

forget about this guy! he obviously isn't respecting you, so he doesn't deserve your time or attention! just focus on your daughter and SCREW HIM!

jeckellette
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:51 PM

Toxic....get away NOW....and don't look back. It's really not worth it. He's playing mind games with you and is going to manipulate you to get what he wants. Hunny, been there, done that...don't want the fucking t-shirt. I truely believe you will be much much happier of you just get away and cut all ties with him and focus on YOUR life and YOUR little one. You don't need his crap. Tell him to take a hike and give his bullshit to someone else.

jessicajb
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:55 PM

dump his ass i went through something similiar and now out

HotMommaStout
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:35 PM

Um. He sounds like a real piece of work, who will probably NEVER be faithful. I would be relieved beyond measure to be out of the relationship. You can do better and you deserve better. Every woman does.

ikesmommy00
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:43 PM

Um, he has tried to hook up w/how many girls @ how many different times?! He does not deserve you or your daughter!!!! My son will be 10 yrs old in a month & I will be damned if he was to EVER act the way his 10 yr old daughter acts!!! My son would be in boot camp the second he acts that way!!!! Hell to the no I will not tolerate that kind of behavior, EVER!!! If he's not willing to work w/you & save the relation"shit", than it's not worth it. You can do so much better. You don't need that stress, not from him OR his daughter. I think that talking to him will do no good. He's going to do what he wants. If he has tried multiple times to cheat, & this, he probably already has...who's to say he won't try or actually cheat later on down the line if you were to stay w/him?! Good luck girl...think about yourself & your daughter!

TDMumof3
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:01 PM
Quoting Nanasmom03:

LOOSE THE LOSER!!!  U CAN DO BETTER FOR URSELF AND UR DAUGHTER!!  

HE SOUNDS LIKE A MALE WHORE THAT ONLY CARES ABOUT HIS FEELINGS. NOT URS!!

PLEASE STOP STESSING OVER THIS LOSER AND CONCENTRATE AND PUT ALL THAT ENERGY INTO UR DAUGHTER!!!!

AGREE!! I also agree with going in the middle of town and Screaming FUCKKKKKK!!! I might feel better too!!!
LinaMarie
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:48 PM

Thanks, I did sort of freak out a little TOO much today, but like I said my moodswings are getting out of hand, and he certainly does not help them.

I sent him a text message and appologized for my half of the shit this morning and he replied, "OK. I don't know if it's a good thing, but I've gotten kinda used to your episodes."

SERIOUSLY? I was tryin to appologize and that just made me feel like dirt, like c'mon I'm at least trying a LITTLE bit! I do want to remain friends with him for our daughter... I want us to be able to talk civily, this Sat we are going to a concert together, and things were SO much better when we were friends and before we started dating... and I just have a tiny tiny tiny tiny bit of hope that we can go back to that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)