• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HAHA my 3 year old fashion cop and a ?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:03 PM
  • 0 Replies

The family is going out to eat tonight at the new mexican resturant. i never get out so i chose to dress up, and do my makeup. i have very very curly hair that i straightened, and i am wearing a skirt, so my son walks into my bathroom and says mommy fix your hair it does not look good liek that lol, in his defense it was so frizzy so i did redo it, then he goes something is missing mommy, i siad whta you mean buddy, he goes you need more makeup on your eyes HAHA. he also informed me he didnt liek my choice in clothing LOL. so then i got him all dressed and I siad you look like daddy, and he looks in the mirror and goes I look cuter than daddy! he is a riot he says the funniest things.

on to my question. My 2 year old is very very VERY independant, she saw me gettin dressed went into her dresser and pulled out a summer dress. it fits her and it does look cute, she put it on and put her dress up play jewlery on its very muggy here today and in the mid 70's but its a halter dress and she is mad that i put a shirt over it, she keeps takeing it off, her hair is very long and its down it covers the back, but im just not sure its apporuate. she looks like she is going to a baby prom lol. and as always hubby and I are at odds on whats ok and whats not. its along dress.  he bought this dress for her, im a little more on the conservative side, what do you think?

by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)