Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I shouldn't have..

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:41 PM
  • 15 Replies

...learned to make a potroast. I made a potroast for the first time. It turned out sooooo good. It was absolutely delicious. Now I keep wanting to make it again and agian. I can't get enough of the beef and vegis. What meal can't you get enough of?

by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
misunderstood1
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:43 PM

I make mini calzones and they are so filling and yummy and so easy to make that we now make them 2x a week! 

tcchick2006
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:59 PM

chicken in any form

LEY1307
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:00 PM

steak, chicken, chicken and chicken lol

unsuspected
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:01 PM

LOL ... never seen pot roast as one word before ... couldn't figure out what you were talking about!  po tro ast ... I thought it was something technical, or sciency!

tristansgirl
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:03 PM

same and spaghetti :) yummy my fav!

Quoting LEY1307:

steak, chicken, chicken and chicken lol

datssumsheet
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:04 PM

Cajun Chicken Alfredo and Enchiladas are my <3  but both very heavy so I try not to make them to often...but SO GOOD!

DylansMom213
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:05 PM

Mmmm...steak, chicken fried steak, meatloaf, and anything with potatoes or macaroni and cheese (homemade, of course!). We had steak and baked potatoes and veggies for dinner tonight, it was AWESOME!

lvnmybabies248
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:06 PM

I love potroast! Now I'm going to have to buy one. LOL. And then if you don't eat all of it you can have potroast sandwiches. *Drool* Ok I'm hungry now. LOL. I can't get enough of that and spaghetti. I always want to eat spaghetti. I love pasta.

JMKristy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:49 PM

How do you make your pot roast? This is the one meal I fail horribly at! I make it in the crock pot normally, and it comes out fine. But hubby likes it in the oven. Every time I try this, it turns out either over or under cooked. There have also been a few times it seems to have been cooked okay, but was super tough! I have used oven bags, which are great. But hubby wants it like grandma used to make in the pan....DAMN GRANDMA!!! LOL!!!

My can't get enough of it food of the month is Sopapilla Cheesecake!! Yummmmm!!!!

MegTheGem
by on May. 3, 2010 at 9:54 PM

Green bean casserole...that stuff should be called crack!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)