Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

** venting**

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:59 PM
  • 7 Replies

i love my family dont get me wrong. they have been thru so rough times with me and gettin my act together and blah blah blah. well due to me being pregnant again (long story) and having a 4 year old i decided to take my family up on their help. so i quit my job, applied for school, got food stamps and child support && moved in with the grandparents. well i regret it so badly now. i should have stayed in MY OWN PLACE. im treated as tho im 4 here. no friends over after 6. cant be on MY CELL PHONE (which i pay for) after 8 at night. an im constantly nagged for shit i didnt even do!! ( i pick up after myself and my son, i clean OUR dishes and do OUR laundry.) i even give them 100 a week for rent and spend my WIC && food stamps on them. ( i get almost 400 in FS for me and my son) and STILL my say means nothin jus because i dont "work". well i cant help that my hyperactive 4 year old wont go to bed on time (he's being checked for adhd && sleep disorder tuesday) and that this piece of shits house walls are thin as paper.or the fact that im 7 months pregnant and they wanna tell me i cant eat in the middle of the night WEN I BUY ALL THE FOOD!!! im contributing almost $800 a month 400 cash and 400 in food. so why shouldnt i have a say? i swear i cant wait for my section 8 to kick in. im so over their BS. they shouldnt have invited me to live with them. they knew how it was gonna be. IM SO DONE WITH THIS BS IM LOOKIN INTO SOMEWHERE ELSE TO GO FIRST THING TOM. THIS IS BS. sorry bout the language too

by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
tristansgirl
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:01 PM

Been there Sorry sweetie good luck on finding something!!!

kirstn007
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:03 PM

im sorry that sucks but you will get through it i hope things get better

jessicajb
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:15 PM

ur right is bs and u should say something to them about it or stop paying them period bc according to them u dont work so therefor u have no money to give their asses

Aprillee82
by on May. 3, 2010 at 12:09 AM

i totally feel your pain. I have been there a few times. I am living in a similar situation. i would either talk to them or just move out. grandparents and even parents never understand that you are an adult. Its hard to set that line of family and roommate. i hope everything gets better for you :)

TempestRayne
by on May. 3, 2010 at 6:23 AM

Ignore them. it's your money and your food. you should be able to use it as much as they are.  Last time I checked, you are an adult and are capable of making your own decisions.

angelbaby9685
by on May. 3, 2010 at 6:29 AM

I'm sorry you're going through this, I hope it all gets better for you sooner rather than later. Good luck looking for a place!

xxLukesMamaxx
by on May. 3, 2010 at 7:09 AM

Ya nothing beats being on your own. Hope you guys can get out of their ASAP, sounds miserable : (

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)