Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats your wild store story with the kids?

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:25 AM
  • 2 Replies

Mine just happened today:

AT Target with Braeden-he only wanted to walk on the carpeted area and ended up in jewelry...when i was trying to get him to go to the car, since grandma was already out the door, he ran from me, went behind the jewelry counter, i quickly told him that we were not supposed to be back here and continued to give chase. He continued to run, giggling in the process running around the island counter that is behind the jewelry counters.Once i finally caught him, he giggled at me. Boys. I tell ya! on the way out we passed register one who had a complete view of the event and she gave me one nasty glare:)

by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Kaivarii
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:31 AM

I don't have one of my own kid but I have one of another that was in my store. This kid was screaming at the top opf her lungs. No reason, she wasn't upset, she just felt like doing it. She looked like she was old enough to know better. Adter about 30 mins of this her mom finally says "if you do that again Im going to put your candy back and you wont get anything" I thought "good for her, shes discouraging the screaming"  So the kid starts screaming again, this goes on for about another 15 mins and the mom gives an exasperated sigh and rushes to the register, buys the candy and shoves it at the kid to shut her up.

calilove33
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:30 PM

lol I think every ones kids have been crazy in the store every now and then. So that lady must not have kids. My daughter loves to hide in the racks lol. shes also ran away from me and though it was funny thats just how it goes. what matters is that you catch them or get it some what under control.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)