Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fit Tv

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:13 AM
  • 4 Replies

I was just wondering who watches this channel and what exercise show do you like best? I've never done any exercises from this channel but i want to try the "shimmy" which comes on tuesdays at 8pm it's like a sexy belly dancing it looks fun. So which shows do you watch or like?

by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LogansMommy0328
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:23 PM
Gilads bodys in motion he kicks your butt girl he's been around since the 80s and he's in great shape, in shape with sharon mann, namaste yoga its very relaxing and I've notice I can stretch further now with that work out.
Those are a few I really like but there are a lot of other great ones good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shanda0914
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:30 PM

oh the namaste yoga does seem relaxing i was watching that one and it seems like it's makes you more flexible. if it wasn't for  my lo being up and hanging on to me i would have tried doing it lol

LogansMommy0328
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:33 PM
Lol yeah my daughter plays with the toys and my son jumps around with me if I do gilad lol but I watches me like I'm from another planet if I do the yoga lol but I have noticed the stretching has gotten better although there are somethings I can't do on there like put my feet over my head while laying on your back that ones hard so I just go as far as I can

Quoting shanda0914:

oh the namaste yoga does seem relaxing i was watching that one and it seems like it's makes you more flexible. if it wasn't for  my lo being up and hanging on to me i would have tried doing it lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shanda0914
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:55 PM

my son is 9 1/2 months and i get home from work at 5 30 he doesn't go to sleep until like 9 o'clock so if they had a good workout on at that time that'd be great so i wouldn't have to try and workout and chase my son around at the same time lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)