Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how can i still be tired?

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:17 PM
  • 5 Replies

ugh.  i am sooo tired.  this last week i've just been exhausted.  i slept for 12 hours the other night, took a 3 hour nap taht day, slept for 10 hours the next night, took a 4 hour nap that day,then slept for 11 hours last night and now i want to take another nap... i kinda think maybe i've just gotten too much sleep and need to force myself to not sleep so much for a day or two to get back on schedule but oh man i sooo want to go lay in my bed and pass out right now!!!

by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mommi2KnQ
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:19 PM

lol... i wish i could too... but like you said when you force yourself to stay awake it helps you to not be exhausted feeling... the less you do the tired you are beacuse you are basically sitting there doing nothing... next thing you know you will be eating everything in the house out of boredem! lol. good luck... :)

sweettigeress
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:20 PM

You've been sleeping too much which is why you're so tired.

miller060905
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:23 PM

yea that's what i figured... i am going to have to make myself NOT take a nap today, then get up early tomorrow and not take a nap... hopefully that'll straighten my body out... haha!

Quoting sweettigeress:

You've been sleeping too much which is why you're so tired.

poptart0325
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:26 PM

I'm jealous!  I haven't been getting enough sleep lately at night, but I refuse to let myself take a nap because then I'll never to get to sleep at night.  :(

LivinDeadGurl
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:19 PM

I wish I could sleep like that even one day a week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)