Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

on sunday????

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:44 PM
  • 22 Replies

ok so my cousin went to get a new tattoo yesterday..which was a SUNDAY..

i dont go to church or anything on sundays but i do believe in Jesus,but i would never get a tattoo on a Sunday..for some reason to me I think it is bad & not right..i dont judge my cousin at all its her body she can get a tattoo on sunday if she wants..& actually believe it or not the tattoo place was packed for a sunday...yes i have tattoos and i love'em...but how do you feel about getting Tattooed on a Sunday??? do you think its right or wrong?

by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbirchard
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:45 PM

I see no problem with it........

Kaivarii
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:45 PM

I personally don' t have a problem with it, but I think your feelings about it are valid. Especially if you consider Sunday the day of rest

Mandola21
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:46 PM

I do go to church and do believe in God and Jesus and have absolutely no problem with getting a tattoo on a sunday.

LuckyTat
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:47 PM

I don't really see a problem with it at all.

Queen_J
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:47 PM

BUMP!

rockinmomto2
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:48 PM

Umm...Sunday is just another day in the week. As for what you believe, Jesus was a real man who lived, so there's not really anything to believe in. If you want to believe in something, believe in God. That's who you need to have faith in, not in a flesh and blood man who walked this earth.

sweettigeress
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:49 PM

Uh...Sunday is just another day. 

ashmac03
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:49 PM

I don't see anything wrong with it.  I would do anything on a Sunday that I would do any other day of the week.

luvmybug
by Amanda on May. 24, 2010 at 5:49 PM

sunday is just another day...... i think it's a great day to get a tattoo!

JenniL05
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:50 PM

Same here, we're Catholic and my hubby has a couple of tattoos. I hate them but that's beside the point! :P Sunday is the day of rest and worship, I don't see how getting a tattoo would affect either.

Quoting Mandola21:

I do go to church and do believe in God and Jesus and have absolutely no problem with getting a tattoo on a sunday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)