Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG I'm so sick of this hot weather.

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:26 PM
  • 14 Replies

I thought Spring came after Winter not Summer. So what is with this 90 degrees weather. Yup its 90 degrees in Iowa or at least where I'm at *Independence, Iowa* plus around me. Its suppose to be up in the 80s close to 90s all week long. I dont think I can take it lol

I went to Wally World to get stuff to make lasagna well I got home and started feeling dizzy and light headed like I'm going to faint. I still am but I'm sitting down so its not as bad. I just hate this weather I hate it when it gets this high I have no idea how other states can handle this all the time.

So yeah I thought I'd vent a little. I'm going to go jump in the shower and cool off while my lasagna is in the oven.

OH plus I have a really bad head cold *i'm guessing* my nose is all plugged and my head is killing me so this weather is making me feel worse. lol

by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littlelambe
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:27 PM

its 45 here.... sucks... it should be in the 60s...

kremmels
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:32 PM
Where are you from 45 wow that's cold
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kremmels
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:32 PM
Here in mi it was 98 last time I checked
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluvmy2pumpkins
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:33 PM

Its been in the 80's in CT. Its supposed to hit 90's later this week.

littlelambe
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:35 PM

in Washington.... right on the northwestern corner. It was nice and warm - in the late 60s, early 70s for about a week, then, BOOM it dropped.

I love hot weather. I lived in Bakersfield, CA for 2 years and loved it when it was 90 degrees (before it got too hot in the summer at about 110-115) mind you, it was a dry heat.

GavinsMommii
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:38 PM

I just wish it was warm and sunny here!  It is almost June and it's supposed to be like in the 60's and raining most the damn week!  And I'm in California! WTF? 

KCornett04
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:39 PM

I'll trade you, we have cloudy wet weather in the low-mid 60s here in Oregon.

sweettigeress
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:42 PM

Uh...I live in East TN where we seriously have no spring, but we just got our hot weather yesterday. I can't quite complain about it yet.

JMKristy
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:45 PM

We also don't get much of a spring... I'm in southern nevada. It has been in the high 80's and low 90's. But the past few days we had a cooler streak. Today was low 70's, and very nice!! I think by the end of the week we will have our 90's back though!

ashmac03
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:48 PM

I wish it was warm like that here.  It's been unseasonably cold here in CA.  We have had rain and the high today was only 65.  I want the heat so we can go in the pool.  But I am sure by the end of summer I will be dying and wishing it were winter again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)