Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

age post got me thinking!!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:22 PM
  • 37 Replies

ok so i had a few ppl answer that they thought i looked 25..and that got me to thinking that everyone thinks i look older with this darn dark hair and its been annoying me since i did it..so i figured id post a few pix of me and see what you ladies think looks better on me and which color hair you think makes me look the oldest?
here is one i posted on the age post-
black hair-

here's one without my glasses, from a few months ago-

Blond hair (shorter too, i miss this color and length) (this is from late 2008)

blonde with pink (on my oldest son's 2nd bday, i was also 8month pregnant)-

this is me when i was 17 and had pink hair (the time stamp is wrong so ignore it)

so what do you ladies think?..i am dieing to change my hair..should i cut it shorter or leave it long? should i go back to blonde?..oh and please do no suggest going brown or any red tones, my natural hair color is dark brown and i HATE it and reds make me look sick and pale (ive tried it), also do not suggest blonde highlights i had that from 5th grade till 9th grade and im done with it..

HI! im a 21yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS and one on the way. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bren07
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:41 PM

BUMP?!

Kittlesdesigns
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:44 PM

I LOVE the blonde with black underneath! It was a great cut for you and the color does make you look younger although you do realize that 25 isn't old right ?  lol I know where you are coming from though. I still can't believe I'm 24 already...

MotherRachelle
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:47 PM

I think you look younger with blonde hair but so much prettier with black hair. I think it makes your skin look amazing and it just fits you better. It makes your eyes prettier too. Not sure about length but since it's the summer cutting it wouldn't hurt. It would make you feel a little cooler and if you don't like it you can always work on growing it back for winter.

kristin_1984
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:48 PM

agreed

Quoting Kittlesdesigns:

I LOVE the blonde with black underneath! It was a great cut for you and the color does make you look younger although you do realize that 25 isn't old right ?  lol I know where you are coming from though. I still can't believe I'm 24 already...

Brianav
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:49 PM
Same.

Quoting MotherRachelle:

I think you look younger with blonde hair but so much prettier with black hair. I think it makes your skin look amazing and it just fits you better. It makes your eyes prettier too. Not sure about length but since it's the summer cutting it wouldn't hurt. It would make you feel a little cooler and if you don't like it you can always work on growing it back for winter.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hayleysmom23
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:49 PM

I like the blonde with pink

hayleysmom23
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:50 PM

Quoting kristin_1984:

agreed

Quoting Kittlesdesigns:

CafeMom Tickers
lovegrace222
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:51 PM

blonde looks younger!

kansan-moma
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:53 PM

the dark hair is nice... but you def look younger with blonde hair :) I prefer blonde but youre BeAuTiFuL either way!

HotMommaStout
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:56 PM

I like the blonde with black underneath and I like when you do a little bit of color...maybe just the tips of the blonde?

I'm always changing my hair color.

PS I really liked that cut with the blonde(the first one)

I've done every natural color and every unnatural color you can think of lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)