Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kids buckled in?

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:45 PM
  • 32 Replies

Poll

Question: do u use carseats?

Options:

yes

sometimes

no

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 66

View Results

i am wondering how many moms actually use there carseats or buckle there kids in?

for my childrens safety they are buckled in!  

by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Stevensmomma
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:48 PM

YES !!!

miller060905
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:49 PM

um... yes... i have never known anone who didn't use a carseat!  people do that?!  crazy!

laciD
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:49 PM

Yes.. my youngest is 2.5 and rear facing... my oldest is 4 and currently extended harnessed but will be rear facing as soon as his new car seat arrives.

Brittany.Dann
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:50 PM

YES!!!

mylilprincesses
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2010 at 9:51 PM

Quoting miller060905:

um... yes... i have never known anone who didn't use a carseat!  people do that?!  crazy!

i have seen ppl and pics of ppl driving down the road with kids out of carseat its shocks me

sthomas1515
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:52 PM

my daughter is three so yes and my son is six, but he is short and light as a feather. He is still in his but I am about to get a booster for him. The kind that guides the seat belt though. Yeah I am totally over the top with the safety stuff.

miller060905
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:52 PM

wow... well i have a few pictures of my kids just sitting in the seat of the car but they were taken while i was cleaning the car out or something along those lines... i would never dream of driving somewhere without their carseats!

Quoting mylilprincesses:

Quoting miller060905:

i have seen ppl and pics of ppl driving down the road with kids out of carseat its shocks me

GStew1116
by on May. 25, 2010 at 12:55 AM
I have seen lots of toddlers just seat belted in. The other day I saw a family of five plus a baby get in the car...the baby was in a carseat...that one of the other kids help on his lap.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sophie1106
by on May. 25, 2010 at 1:03 AM
I always use a car seat for my kids! I used to work at a fast food resteraunt and would see people in the drive thru with their toddlers just seat belted in. It's hard to believe that people actually do that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Bolin
by on May. 25, 2010 at 1:08 AM

It totaly makes me sick to see the idiots that don't have them selves and their children buckled up. yes! you are an idiot if u don't where your seat belt!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)