Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A blast from the past

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:07 PM
  • 2 Replies

I just got a call from my 1st love, he was mine I was his (I said love, not sex. They're not the same thing fyi). We dated for 2 years in HS before we broke up over some very serious shit. He called me outta the blue, and asked me advice on his marriage. Wow. He says I know him better than anyone else on earth, I said that was almost 10 years ago I don't know him anymore. What's even weirder is that my DD has CHD, and so does one of his. It just got me thinkin, I don't wanna be with him no sir, he's an ex for a reason, but we still have this strong bond where he can call me outta the blue after years of not talking, and it doesn't feel awkward.

by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
kremmels
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:14 PM
It like that for me as well, my bf is fine with it, he lives in another state and I will talk with him in the same room its not like I'm trying to cheat or get back together. He knows me better than my bf (which is weird). My bf talks to his ex wife all the time and I talk to her as well. Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AddieNBrookie09
by on May. 25, 2010 at 4:09 PM

LoL i've been having dreams about Mine well more like my 1st sex partner he lives far away and we are friends on facebook i've been with my so for almost 7 years  and have 2 kids with him  so i find it werid to be having these dreams all of a sudden!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)