Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hmmmm

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:37 PM
  • 10 Replies

My husband is out of town for work & I'm feeling lonely :(  I really want to put my 3 year old girls in bed with me for tonight because I really don't want to sleep alone again, but I'm afraid then they'll get upset when they can't sleep in there everynight (there is def no room for my preggo belly me the kids AND my husband when he gets back!), what would you do??

by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kansan-moma
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:39 PM

hmmm you could make a super thick pallet in the living room ... and tell them its a slumber party while daddy's gone???  (since your pregnant it may not be comfy .. but it might be fun)

momamouse07

the boys (2 & 3) get to sleep with me in my bed when dh works a music gig.  They know that when bedtime comes and daddy's not home they get to sleep with mommy in the big bed as they call it. But if daddys home then they sleep in their bed.

bcmommy0829

dont do it!!  fight the urge!!  go get a stuffed animal to cuddle with!!!  your back and hips will thank me in the morning!!

JenniL05
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:40 PM

Sleep on the couch and put a good movie in! I have done that before when my husband isn't home. I'm sorry you feel lonely, just remember he'll be back soon!

HeartsLove
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:48 PM

1 snuggle night won't ruin the routine. Love on your babies before that new one is taking up your time :)

Kittlesdesigns
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:42 PM

Get a body pillow! I LOVED mine when I was preggo! How long is your hubby out of town? I know how you feel mine works out of state so I hardly get to see him. I have a hard time getting to sleep without him here but I've managed    :)

holly_peacock
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:47 PM

my dh got me a huge teddy bear for when hes not home.  he works until 1 am, then he plays video games for anther hour, so the bear is my sleeping buddy half the night

JMKristy
by on May. 25, 2010 at 12:09 AM

I allow my kids to climb into bed with me all the time, but I agree that one night won't ruin it! but, if your in doubt, have a sleepover in the living room! it will be fun!!

miller060905
by on May. 25, 2010 at 12:21 AM
I would let them.. I let the girls sleep with me sometimes when dh is on shift!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
magenl
by on May. 25, 2010 at 12:25 AM
Dh gets up at 4am an that's when dd comes into bed with me. I never sleep alone! Dh is about to deploy so I'm going to def fight the urge to let her sleep with me all night!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)