Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

nuva ring?'s

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:40 AM
  • 4 Replies

I was on the nuvaring before we started trying for my son. So about 2 years I was on it. then I stopped June of 08 and just started it back up 2 months ago. I was suppose to take it out April 6 but i just put a new one is so i wouldn't have a period (hubby's b day) done it in the past with no problems. then on April 17 i started bleeding like a light to med period. it hasn't stopped or slowed down at all. i still left the ring in since it hasn't been 28 days but I'm not sure if i should call the Dr and ask or if maybe someone here has had similar issues. my periods are normally 3 to 4 days max. here it is 10 days later and I'm still bleeding. i tired to google it but i cant find anything. what do you ladies think?

by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
thetammy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:41 AM

i have no idea but heres a bump

marinewife0311
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:08 AM

i have a call into the dr so just waiting for her to call back. becuase i have no idea whats going on lol. im sure its nothing but after 10 days im pretty much done with this. and im supose to take it out again next tue so idk. when i do though i will tell you guys so that way in case someone else has a similar situation they have an idea of where to start.

Alexsmom04
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM

it could just be your period is messed up since you kept it in. I always take mine out when its due to come out. So i dont know. Good luck!

marinewife0311
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:00 PM

the dr told me 10 days isnt unsual and if it continues for another week to come in but she wants me to take a pregnancy test and do the rest pending the results.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)