Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

contractions?? braxton hicks?? hellp ****UPDATE*****

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:06 AM
  • 2 Replies

ive been feeling this tighten/ discomfort all day off and on. and it only goes on for a few seconds. and it doesnt hurt its like a 4 on the discomfort scale when it happens. i never felt the contractions with my 1st pregnancy, got an epidural right away. and never had braxton hicks. so i dont know what they feel like either.

soo whats going on with me? kinda feels like i have to go to the bathroom but i dont ive tried. and i went to the bathroom earlier so im not constipated.

what am i feeling??lol

me and my hubbs had sex lastnight and i was bleeding afterwards, which i prolly shouldnt have let happen bc of the discomfort i was having. but i thought it was just braxton hicks and i was gunna be fine. well ended up going to the er because i was scared with the bleeding and all and wanted to check things out.

turns out i am 1 cm dialiated. ya no biggie but my "contractions" which i find out were really contractions are getting closer and closer together. they had me drink 2 cups of water to slow them down but they got even closer after 2 hours then they were 2 to 3 mins apart when they finally came in and gave me a shot to stop them. and thank god that worked. so didnt want to have this baby lastnight.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Brianav
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:08 AM
Close one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TempestRayne
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:28 AM

glad they were stopped, how far along are you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)