• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

for all the stay at home moms

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:51 AM
  • 7 Replies

are there any stay at home jobs that pay well?

by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
momma_lizzie
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:54 AM

not that i've found... my dad was gonna hook me up with a job for his business but he shut it down back in dec

i also tried doing an online trade school thing but they cheated me out of hundreds of dollars so be careful aboutt hat stuff... i was going to be a medical transcriptioner

copaface
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:00 AM
o wow. yea i see a lot of online survey sites that pay u for taking surveys idk if they work
JohnnyCakes
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:02 AM

Child care. I babysit every so often for my neighbors and people my dad works with, and I've taken on a few kids full time in the last few years and offer drop-in care. Easy money, you already have to watch your own kids, why not add one more?! I posted ads at the local colleges, single moms are always in a bind for childcare and can't afford center based care and don't need regular hours -- win win!

Most stay at home jobs take so much time and pay so little that they are not worth it. Learn to clip coupons, live frugal -- a penny saved is a penny earned! :)

LogansMommy0328
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:02 AM
Aside from maybe avon but that's your own business and I've never done it before but I know ppl that make a nice liveing with it and this is if you have a big enough freezer or fridge there is a company called joe corbies I'm not sure if you have ever herd of it but you don't have to pay anything but the thing is its all fundraising and you can sell it but it would have to be something like (your name here) and family fundraising but they sell pizza and cookies the best cheese bread I've ever had and more but there pizza is the best you just have to freeze it or fridgerate it until you get it to ppl other than those I have no idea I've been looking for a work at home job myself good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DeziiRee
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:04 AM
Yes there is check this site out...safeandnaturalfamily.com
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caitis_mom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:07 AM

I take care of a child in addition tomy own for extra cash. They pay well and the hours are doable for me. Good luck!

laciD
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:09 AM

Child care is a good one... but with homeschooling my oldest and having a very active 2 year I old just don't have the time or desire to do it.

Extended breastfeeding (breast is best anyone that tells you differently is 100% wrong)... no formula for my little guys, Extended rear facing and harnessing.. If you are not rear facing to the MAX you are not doing everything you can to protect your child), homeschooling, mommy to 2 wonderful little boys!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)