• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

this si sick, and unbelievable!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:08 AM
  • 18 Replies

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1281538/Smoking-year-old-Ardi-Rizal-40-cigarettes-day.html?ITO=1490

wow! how can the dad say he doesn't see the problem with this?? i am in shock!

baby number 5, another player for the BLUE team!! :)

by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessica39232
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:11 AM

OMG how in the hell do you even teach a two year old how to smoke.  40 cigs a day is 2 packs.  That is disgusting and disturbing and sad.  The world disgusts me daily.

sweettigeress
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:11 AM

Wow....That's horrible. They "offer" to get him a new toy truck IF he quits. Uh...how about DON'T BUY THEM FOR HIM? Wow....

JMKristy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:15 AM

that is disgusting.... wow...

crystal626rose
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:16 AM

Doesn't the tantrum thing come with being 2 ?? This is scary more than anything.

Akie
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:19 AM

omg... he looks as if he knows exactly what hes doing... and the bad part is i think he does.... this is terrible and the dad doenst see whats wrong with it... he has been alive 24 months..... and smokes 40 ciggs a day!!! i hope and pray this doesnt end in tragedy. he isnt even old enough to understand what he is doin to himself....

BrooklynnsMomy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:20 AM

thats isnane showed my hubby and he thinks its fake

claddison

that is awful.  i smoke cigarettes but i don't do it around my kids and certainly wouldn't buy a two year old or any age kid of mine or anyone's cigarettes.  what the heck is this world coming too.

mna_823

Wow, just when you think that people can't get any dumber they prove you wrong.  That child need to be taken away from that environment ASAP!

tinkerxbell
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:22 AM

oh no, its the local officials offering to buy the FAMILY a brand new real car, if they stop doing this to their child.

Quoting sweettigeress:

Wow....That's horrible. They "offer" to get him a new toy truck IF he quits. Uh...how about DON'T BUY THEM FOR HIM? Wow....

jennypinfargo
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:23 AM

Wow..I mean wow I really hope this is fake!!  How does a 2 year old even learn how to smoke and if he is up to 40 a day he has probably been doing it awhile!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)