Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NEED TO VENT!! (ex bf's gf)

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:47 PM
  • 14 Replies

Hey, Sorry but i really need to vent bout this issue! So my x which is my 3 year old sons dad, has a gf bout 2 months now. And ive known her for a very long time. When they started dating we had a talk bout that coops dad calls everyday to check up on cooper since hes out on the road alot and picks him up/ sees him wether at my apt. or my parents house. And she was cool with everything. 

We broke up last may but actually havent been together since my son was born just were better off friends. Hes 24 and im turning 23  and his gf is 24 also.  I moved on with my high school sweetheart last june ( hes 22 ) and its going better then great and my x doesnt have a problem with him and they talk when they see eachother. Ive been thru alot of crap with my x i dislike him alot but for the sake of cooper im trying my best to stay calm lol!

So back to the issue, lol! So i thought everything was cool with this chick and all and left it at that. Well 2 days ago my x got fired from his job and i asked him if he was still gonna pay each month since it was verbal and if not pay what you can til you get a job, well she must have been there when my x said " OF COURSE I WILL PAY YOU EVERY MONTH " so she writes on face book 2 mins after i got done talking to him that " SOME PPL NEED TO GET A REAL JOB AND NOT USE OTHER PPL FOR MONEY"   well i left it at that could be ne one rite! So her sister writes " WHAT A DUMB DYKE "  and his gf writes back " LOL THATS SO RITE "  alrite whatever she hates me for who knows what then her sister writes back " SHE GIVES THE NAME MOM A REALLY BAD IMAGE! AND I DONT EVEN KNOW THE BITCH HAHA "  Ok now i was getting pissed off and his gf writes " OH YES HAHA " 

Who takes care of cooper ( my son ) 24/7 I DO, who sees him whenever is convient to him and for 2 hours only his daddy, and i work on weekends waitressing/ bartending and now during the week at nite for more hours, I MAKE SURE MY SON HAS WHAT HE NEEDS ON A DAILY BASIS AND THEN SOME.!  GRRRRRRRRRRR  

So i told my x what she said and he said he would take care of it and im like either you do or i do and i mean it. My blood pressure was so high.  So he txts me saying he took care of it he will call when hes alone im like oh now you cant talk to me cuz of her.  2day he called and said shes jealous and blah blah blah im like go back to high school and all she is  is drama.  And that she doesnt like it when he calls me and comes over to see cooper and im like im happy with my family now and i would never do nething to ruin it. Me and my x are over beyond over!

He totally understands hes like im not gonna take this crap of her being jealous and saying crap bout you being a mom and that im a wonderful mom ( he said this ) ( Damn rite i am ) and he doesnt have time for that cuz hes always gonna call and i have to get ahold of him just incase if nething happens.!  

Sorry ladies for so much venting  just ticks me off she has no idea what ive been thru and thinks her bf ( my x ) is a amazing which is fine and dandy but i fell for it too.! I go out 1 a month with my bf for a few hours, and my mom takes him or my bf when i have to go to work.  I gotta do everything cooper wants to do not what i want to do but thats all part of being a mom and i love it!!

by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TempestRayne
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:55 PM

I understand.

Kim3787
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:57 PM

Wow, that was long. Aside from that, I think you ALL need to do a little bit of growing up. My ex has gone through many different girls since our son was born (even having another child with one of them) and they all hate me for whatever reason. It's all about drama to them and I don't get involved. I think maybe it's time for YOU to be the bigger person and not worry about what everyone else thinks and says. You know who you are and how you raise your child. It's no one else's business unless you allow them to be involved.

Lilypie - (FU7B)

Lilypie - (bldt)

joleent0911
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:58 PM

Sorry you have to deal with all of that. I know how it is but different circumstances. It seems to be more bull shit drama ! I'm over the childish games too. Good Luck !

Joleen Marie

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

cowgirlmidwife
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:02 PM

some lil girls need to leave high school behind them when they reach a certain age.... At lest your working and not just sitting there waiting for his money. Raising a child is exspensive and one day she will find that out.

MamaPeanut
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:04 PM

That's a rough situation.  It's easier said than done, but you just have to ignore his gf.  She's just immature and trying to start trouble, and you have to be the bigger person. 

Anyone who knows you knows you are a good mother.  As for child support, I highly recommend having a court order set, just for your son's safety if his father takes a wrong turn. 

Nikkimarschner
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:05 PM

Some girls don't know how to handle themselves! I would just ignore it. (I know thats hard to do) but you will look like the bigger person while she looks like a child! What ever she say doesn't matter anyway! I hope that it gets better for you!

shanda0914
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:05 PM

who cares what she says about you, she needs to grow up

haydsmom2007
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:07 PM

WOW I would be sooo MAD! Holy cow. What an ignorant stupid girl. I hope to god that your ex breaks up with her. Your poor son doesn't need to be around someone like that.

Nikkimarschner
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:09 PM

Quoting MamaPeanut:

That's a rough situation.  It's easier said than done, but you just have to ignore his gf.  She's just immature and trying to start trouble, and you have to be the bigger person. 

Anyone who knows you knows you are a good mother.  As for child support, I highly recommend having a court order set, just for your son's safety if his father takes a wrong turn. 

I agree! If he stops paying you child support take it to the courts. That way you could even get it taken out of his check when he gets a job. It's his job as your son's father to help out. And it doesn't make you a bad person or mother, it's called being a parent.

haydsmom2007
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:10 PM

And also, if she's so concnered about her boyfriend paying child support, that would lead me to believe that she wants him to be able to spend more on her. Her status update is a tad hypocritical. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)